Katy Perry's new album drops on August 14th

Seems like a long time to wait to release, but with the baby due shortly I guess that makes sense. She’ll drop in August, maybe start talks about a tour next year?? Here for Katy........ just saying. 

‘Small Talk’, ‘Never Really Over’ and ‘Harleys In Hawaii’ were FANTASTIC. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
51 minutes ago, Thecodeman25 said:

When is she due? August 13th? Lol

If she is due anytime soon to the release date, her baby will be a great marketing tool to get press and promote the album! Her pregnancy has been keeping her in the media news while her singles flop so this will do wonders for her album!

• Love 1

I’m here for new KP, she’s killing it. I’ve really enjoyed her music over the last few years. I think she’ll be around for a long time. She could definitely go into rock or the styles she was into before she got big, and that would be amazing. People better not sleep on her new project, it’s gonna be Worth the wait.  :barbie:

• Like 2

It feels like a very ‘Teenage Dream’ release timeline. Didn’t she release California Girls in May and Teenage Dream a week before the album was released in August? :mattafact:

Anyway, I hope it is full of BOPS because I’ve been waiting for a BOP from her and none of her singles clicked with me. I listen to her old stuff vs any of the recent singles :clown:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block