The Internet is mad that Doja Cat lied about showing her breasts if "Say So" hit #1: "you got played"

• Leader

We got PLAYED. :gagasmile:

Doja Cat said she's show her breasts if "Say So" hit #1, and it indeed did hit #1 with help from Nicki Minaj. However, Doja took back her promise, and she's not sorry about it. :goat:

She first said this:

And now that it's #1, she realized 'oh snap' and took it all back.

“I’m just gonna be honest with you guys, I did play you,” the singer confessed. “I’m not showing my boo bs real hard, man. You got ****in played. You got ****in played, look at yourself.” :ricackle:

The Internet reacts:

We lost ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

doja-cat.jpg.d3fcb24dcb963c033d9f937eed84dcd2.jpg

• Content Curators
4 minutes ago, Ashwin said:

And that's the last time she's getting a number 1. 

Pretty sure the gay fanbase don't care about seeing her tartars (YAS not censored). They just wanna a win for the fanbase.

If she doesn't get another number 1, it's just not meant to be, but not related to this.

30 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

The way that these new artists promote their music to get a #1 is insane. Her not showing her cupcakes is just as bad as showing them. It's just gonna look bad either way. It was problematic from the beginning. :imacat:

I couldn’t agree more.  I get self promotion, but it’s taken to a whole new level nowadays.  They have no shame, though, so good for them.  Meanwhile, artists like Adele can drop an album without saying anything and boom.  Then again, she can also stand on a stage with a mic and a spotlight and blow you away with her talent.  :queenflopga:

Spoiler

Oh, and
tenor.gif

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

I couldn’t agree more.  I get self promotion, but it’s taken to a whole new level nowadays.  They have no shame, though, so good for them. 

And if they say they are 'joking', then they are lying. I'd like to believe that they aren't naive and they know what they tweet is gonna have an effect on people. It's done on purpose.

I mean, i'm not a prude and I respect that she didn't come through with that promise. Good for her. But look what happened. Now the Gen Z stans are mad at her. It could've been avoided if you ask me. :imacat:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

And if they say they are 'joking', then they are lying. I'd like to believe that they aren't naive and they know what they tweet is gonna have an effect on people. It's done on purpose.

I mean, i'm not a prude and I respect that she didn't come through with that promise. Good for her. But look what happened. Now the Gen Z stans are mad at her. It could've been avoided if you ask me. :imacat:

In some situations there’s a difference between a joke and a lie.  In this situation, I feel like she knew exactly what she was doing.  (Waiting to be dragged because “how do you know she did it on purpose?!  Are you in her head?!” Hahaha).  And it worked!  However, now she will have the backlash from the people who believed her.  I’m just surprised that she didn’t talk in that stupid freakin’ Spongebob voice when she told people she played them.  Blah Blah Blah Shut Up GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block