Nicki Minaj getting a #1: As a fellow Barb this is truly tragic that it has to be this late in the career (discussion)

• Leader

I agree that it's both tragic and epic.

Tragic in that I feel like she deserved a #1 ages ago. She has created mega hits.

Epic in that she had 100+ chart entries and finally hustled her way to the top. 

However, imo Say So was on its way to #1 with or without her. Her feature catapulted it though sooner than it would've on its own. 

Do we think Nicki can get a #1 solo??

• Like 4

I'm happy for her but honestly Karma is a ***** , Nicki has been *****in about cardi stealing her image (which is kinda true) and getting all the credit and claimed she's paved the way for female rappers while completely ignoring lil Kim's legacy , which she had beef with before ..... So I mean I feel for her but also I guess karma is a ***** :fran: Anyways congrats she deserves it ! 

• Like 2
  • Content Curators
39 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

I agree that it's both tragic and epic.

Tragic in that I feel like she deserved a #1 ages ago. She has created mega hits.

Epic in that she had 100+ chart entries and finally hustled her way to the top. 

However, imo Say So was on its way to #1 with or without her. Her feature catapulted it though sooner than it would've on its own. 

Do we think Nicki can get a #1 solo??

I think probably not. Her next #1, if she ever gets another one, will probably be an Ariana Grande or Drake collaboration.

I don't think Say So will be #1 again. This week is its final chance, with Ariana/Justin and the felon/****** coming up.

Savage on the other hand might get #1 eventually in summer.

• Like 1
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, Livin4art said:

I'm happy for her but honestly Karma is a ***** , Nicki has been *****in about cardi stealing her image (which is kinda true) and getting all the credit and claimed she's paved the way for female rappers while completely ignoring lil Kim's legacy , which she had beef with before ..... So I mean I feel for her but also I guess karma is a ***** :fran: Anyways congrats she deserves it ! 

Cardi is literally so trash compared to her it’s crazy

of the 5 performances I’ve watched from her (cardi

4 of them were lip synced 

• Content Curators
Just now, bitbitboi said:

I'm a HUGE Nicki fan, I can't believe it took her 109 songs to get to number 1... and it's not even hers. But Britney has only three number 1s of her own and she's a Living Legend You Can Look But Don't Touch so WHATEVER.

Whatever as barbs we know how great nicki is 

now stream romans revenge 

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Cardi is literally so trash compared to her it’s crazy

of the 5 performances I’ve watched from her (cardi

4 of them were lip synced 

I'm not a cradi fan at all , beside her funny personality I don't really think she has a lot to offer (my opinion) and I think her music is trash.... :umok:

• Like 1
  • Leader
16 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

This kinda makes Nicki look like a coattail rider bc it was already gonna go #1 and I LOVE nickis features but this is one of her worst features. It sounds kinda like she used some leftover rhymes bc they’re not  as relevant to the original song as I’d like 

NGL it's not my favorite Nicki verse either but a #1 is a #1 :goat:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block