Lady Gaga is selling Chromatica thong and jockstrap album bundles

• Leader

Queen of knowing her audience. Queen of marketing. Queen of earning that coint. :firega:

Lady Gaga is selling some pretty epic Chromatica merchandise bundles. Each item includes a digital copy of the album. Since she can't sell tour tickets with the album, this will have to do. :jj: 

Merch includes:

• Shirts
  • Sweatpants
  • Hats
  • Socks
  • Bandanas
  • Pillows
  • Tote bags
  • Underwear
  • Thongs
  • Jockstraps

It's actually pretty brilliant because I just know so many of gays are gonna just throw our hard-earned stimulus money at her. 

I was this close to impulsively buying the underwear. 

Are any of you going to purchase some of the merch? We're gonna need receipts of how it fits :gagasmile:

gaga-merch.thumb.jpg.da762698cfa5c56c871c6bf6efe8cdb7.jpg

gaga-underwear.jpg.97be15e66825412c23918b166631361a.jpg

• Leader
46 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

I may have to purchase the jockstrap.  I’ll just have to PM Sam on Instagram and get the details on where to order that athletic cup.  I think they’d go great together.  :jj::gimmemoar:

Omg I had to re-read that like 5 times cause I was like what is he talking about?? And then all of a sudden I remembered :tiffcackle:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block