Britney Post Domination cracking voice

crazyboutbrit

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, crazyboutbrit said:

Do we know any viable reason to explain the new voice of britney post Domination (like she's about to cry) or the reason why she's moving all the time while talking into her camera?

What post do You mean?

The way Britney speaks is one of the main reasons people think her videos are strange.

She talks too fast, repeats words (like it's reharsed), forces the baby voice and yes, seems like shes about to cry. Very weird, the whole body language too, reminds hostage videos.

Severe anxiety, medications and, even tho I don't believe people are pointing a gun, she seems forced to do these videos... Like it's an daily obligation so wants to finish It as fast as she can.

And about the voice again, that's the only time since the facility season that I truly understood something Britney said, talked like a adult, relaxed, coherent: 

a little more of the old Britney here.

8 hours ago, crazyboutbrit said:

Do we know any viable reason to explain the new voice of britney post Domination (like she's about to cry) or the reason why she's moving all the time while talking into her camera?

Doesn’t she have ADHD? I think the movement is probably just her way of stimming, like how she’s always fidgeting in interviews.

4 hours ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

Is it bad that I’ve been so used to her voice and movement that I don’t even notice until I look at the comments?

no, it's kinda normal when you follow her and everything she does.

It happened to me at some point back in the FF era. I used to think like, hey, this is the new Britney, and I thought it was normal, kinda funny, and it wasn't until years later, looking back at all that era, it's like, how could I think this was ok?

8911129.gif

Archived