What's your favorite Britney perfume?

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods

I finished up my bottle of Believe, I kinda love it and hate it but it’s her most unique scent, it’s fresh and not super sweet. its her most masculine scent hence why many guys wear it. Sometimes it smells too sweet on me but the guava and patchouli is such a great combination.

Prerogative is sweet and smells like Mr Bubbles and rubber, I smell some woods. So far I only wore this out once and it’s mostly just to wear around the house.

I used to like Hidden Fantasy but now it just smells like an orange flavored hard candy. 

I got private show because of the coffee note but it’s a sweet frappe with sandalwood that kinda gives me a headache, gave it to my sister  I used to wear island fantasy a lot until I finished the bottle...maybe I should get another. It’s fresh watermelon to me and light aquatic notes that makes it seem like you just cut open a watermelon but it doesn’t last and disappears within an hour.

• Super Mods
Just now, amber682 said:

Your explanations are super helpful 👃

Oh thanks, I am a fragrance junkie and just got Moschino Forever Sailing and really hard to resist buying more but it’s the only thing keeping me sane during this quarantine, it’s like aromatherapy :yasqueen:

I’m pretty sure I’ve owned almost every Britney perfume over the years. Currently I have Curious, Fantasy, Hidden Fantasy, Midnight Fantasy, and Radiance. But I always come back to the original Fantasy. I tend to gravitate towards more sweet and fruity scents. I’ve been wearing it since it came out and the scent never gets old to me. I love it :yay:

Spoiler

1d4f3e480f0945d1f61c3964bb1f03cb.jpg

13 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Do you really? :lostney:

I just wanted to use that gif :mcorangu:

I've bought Prerogative, and I wore it for a while. Well, it was this one, so I don't know if it's more diluted :yaknow:

900.jpg

but I felt like I smelt like candy-coated heart shapes ( :bop: )  and coffee

I once tried Circus Fantasy, but towards the end of the day the last fragrance it leaves smells really strong, like I don't know what is it, but it was kinda irritating. So I decided just to collect them and not wear them again lol

Sometimes I spray the Intimate Fantasy in my room, it reminds me of my trip to Vegas (I bought it there as a souvenir lol)

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

I've bought Prerogative, and I wore it for a while. Well, it was this one, so I don't know if it's more diluted :yaknow:

900.jpg

I once tried Circus Fantasy, but towards the end of the day the last fragrance it leaves smells really strong, like I don't know what is it, but it was kinda irritating. So I decided just to collect them and not wear them again lol

Sometimes I spray the Intimate Fantasy in my room, it reminds me of my trip to Vegas (I bought it there as a souvenir lol)

Hahaha I actually smelled it when I was in Hawaii and was like “so this is what Britney wears...” 

I got the body spray too and to me it smells mostly sweet and never changed on my skin compared to the perfume version. 

Lol I was thinking of getting Circus fantasy but I’ll pass then lol 

Intimate Fantasy to remember your “intimate” time with Britney :tiffanynod:

1 minute ago, puppylo16 said:

Hahaha I actually smelled it when I was in Hawaii and was like “so this is what Britney wears...” 

I got the body spray too and to me it smells mostly sweet and never changed on my skin compared to the perfume version. 

Lol I was thinking of getting Circus fantasy but I’ll pass then lol 

Intimate Fantasy to remember your “intimate” time with Britney :tiffanynod:

I mean, Circus Fantasy doesn't smell bad, it's just too strong for me, and I'm not used to wearing any kind of perfumes or colognes or anything. It even bothers me when the hair products have a strong odor of watermelon or coconut, because I feel like people can smell me 50 miles away.

I guess it's fine for a woman or anyone that likes those more floral, citrus-y scents :yaknow:

12 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I once tried Circus Fantasy, but towards the end of the day the last fragrance it leaves smells really strong, like I don't know what is it, but it was kinda irritating.

This is why I don't like Circus Fantasy. :imacat:

13 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

900.jpg

If you bought it in it's body mist form, it'll be very diluted. Body mists typically only have about 5% of the fragrance oil in them. 

Archived