#JusticeForSlumberParty "Slumber Party" Remixes Currently #2 on ITunes Pop and MV Also Top 4

1 hour ago, acevedomolina said:

I'm watching the Slumber Party video right now. SO GOOD. Let's watch it until it gets 100 million views. 

59 minutes ago, pieceofbritUK said:

Is it me or the views have gone up bnout 30k in two hours? :mhm: let's keep streaming guys  :whiteladydance:

Idk if it’s the hype of doing these justice parties but the video looks so much Better same as the Glory album sounding fresher with the new artwork. Or maybe it’s just the delusion talking :wigsnatched:

• Haha 1
18 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

It’s all good :hugs: but buy or stream if you can please :yeahhh:

I did!! I had already purchased all Things SP of 4 years ago, so deleted from my Apple Music and rebought everything.  And will keep streaming! 

Didn’t read the whole thread, but do we know for sure that the remix EP will help the single rechart on the Hot 100 vs possibly appearing as an EP that charts at a lower position on the Billboard 200 album chart? 

1 hour ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Idk if it’s the hype of doing these justice parties but the video looks so much Better same as the Glory album sounding fresher with the new artwork. Or maybe it’s just the delusion talking :wigsnatched:

I see what you mean, I really liked it when it was released but now I am rediscovering it too. I can't even say it's the nostalgia factor as it's not that long ago and anyway the album hasn't aged at all :yaknow: 

How lucky is she to have us !!!!

The fanbase that had to put a lawyer uniform since 2007, defending fiercly their queen even when we knew she (her team) was wrong. and still fighting for her against the GP till this very day. And God knows how many times we've been let down.

But we're here Honey B, and one day you'll get the success you Oh so deserve AGAIN. the basic ******* will be seated ready to take note. 

• Like 3
28 minutes ago, the_blackout said:

How lucky is she to have us !!!!

The fanbase that had to put a lawyer uniform since 2007, defending fiercly their queen even when we knew she (her team) was wrong. and still fighting for her against the GP till this very day. And God knows how many times we've been let down.

But we're here Honey B, and one day you'll get the success you Oh so deserve AGAIN. the basic ******* will be seated ready to take note. 

We got cursed with a ****ty *** team tbh and had she never lost her spark she could’ve been out of this CONservatorship already and some of the big main pop girls right now wouldn’t be as big as they currently are :tifftear:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

If it is, I would love to join you in your delusion!

• Haha 1
47 minutes ago, pieceofbritUK said:

I see what you mean, I really liked it when it was released but now I am rediscovering it too. I can't even say it's the nostalgia factor as it's not that long ago and anyway the album hasn't aged at all :yaknow: 

It had so much potential and I’m glad that it’s getting newfound appreciation. I just hope that if she’s not going to release new music that she can at least revive this album by pulling a Lizzo and releasing another single from it. I’m only dreaming, but it would be a dream come true :otears:

• Like 1