Unreleased track “Take Off" and "I Feel So Free With You" was uploaded on Spotify and AppleMusic

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this week's been a wild ride

I think nobody made a thread about this.. otherwise, i'm sorry  I checked it on Spotify, and is real!  

@EasyThere this is ur work Isnt it   

I hate both songs are not in TIDAL :surething: But found them in Apple Music and clearly both songs are finished and good quality (so they are not the leaked version).

I have two theories:

1) The stan who pretends to be Larry and get unreleased songs from RCA is behind this

2) Britney Team is feading us with "leaked" unofficial stuff to distract us but I don't see it like the option. They could do it officially without a problem (just like Glory's new cover).

• Twitter Team

I imagine these will get taken down eventually, someone uploaded all of Britney’s unreleased songs to Spotify/Apple Music last year but they’re not available anymore. 
Oh well, it’s nice to have them for a little while! 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, MyLittlePopstar said:

This is crazy. Any chance Britney may be doing this somehow? 

probably not, but what if she’s trying to do stuff like back in the day with rebellion. 

I personally think so. Brit’s smarter than people give her credit for. I can see her doing this because now we get new/different music but the artist “Brittany” or “Ellina” get the credit and her team doesn’t get the money.

I obviously don’t know 100% but it reminds me of when Britney uses fake names at hotels lol

*wishful thinking*

Spoiler

Also, I can’t use the gif keyboard or the BH gif/emoji’s on mobile anymore. I also can’t open spoilers in Mobile (though I can create them lol)

Anyone else?