Lou Taylor's conversion therapies are actually legal in the United States

PlayboyMommy

8 hours ago, JP9101 said:

Lou has connections with this? Educate me 

"Senior Pastor Rob Taylor of Calvary Chapel Brentwood and his wife Lou Taylor have been faithful monthly supporters of Mercy Ministries for years personally, through their church, and through Lou’s business." (March 26th, 2009) https://web.archive.org/web/20090413230959/https://www.mercyministriesnews.com/2009/03/calvary-chapel-pastors-rob-and-lou.html

"The Britney Spears Foundation as of this spring now claims $17 in total assets. In December, the Spearses and Wallet send $50,000 to Mercy Ministries of Nashville" (July 21st, 2011) https://www.showbiz411.com/2011/07/21/britney-spears-zeroes-out-her-charitable-foundation-its-over

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

Bumping this bc I’m still trying to figure it out. How do we know Lou is involved in this? 

Lou's husband is the pastor of Calvary Chapel which lists Mercy Ministries, the gay conversion therapy, as one of its ministries on their church site. It's sick. This site breaks it all down really well.

The irony of it all is laughable. Take one of the biggest pop stars and gay icons in the world and put her under a conservatorship masterminded by a homophobic insane woman who is calling the shots and robbing her blind. I mean what screenwriters room wrote this???

Can we make this clear once and for all ?

Are we sure there is a connection between Miss Loulou or her couple with what they call the " conversion therapies" ?

If true....this would be disgusting. Just trash. period. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

• 1 month later...
On 5/14/2020 at 10:33 AM, reecejwilson said:

This woman! I can't get over the stupidity! :chrissy: Britney Spears - stands up for LGBT rights, large LGBT fanbase etc and then here, you have this GOBLIN bxtch of a woman running a GAY CONVERSION THERAPY :cackling: the hilarity :cackling: 

Lou LACK OF INTELLEGENCE Taylor at it again :tiffcackle:

Someone just please lock this woman in a cell for the rest of her life :chrissy: please :lessons:

It's not lake of intelligence... Britney has one of the largest LGBT fan base and some of them are minors so it's easy for her to contact parents that have an "issue" with her children. Or religious people that are confused because they are gay. Also Tranter is a big target for finding these types of familys

They make money out of them and destroy their life's... Basically what they did to Britney 

Archived