Scam Asghari Perpetuating the Charade that Britney Sees Her Children

C0CKy

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In his defense, I bet autocorrect put “shinning” instead of “shining” because he’s always using proper workout terminology on his IG posts.  🏋🏽‍♂️

nicksplat rugrats GIF

Spoiler

winning charlie sheen GIF
#shinning

And before anyone says anything about English not being his first language, it’s just a little joke.  I’m just giving him a hart time.  :jj:

7 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

Also, is English his first language? I hate when people try to shame those who were probably never properly taught a second language. 

At this point English isn’t even his second language. 

And if he wasn’t using Britney for a career and lying for a living then I’d agree with your sentiment. 

2 hours ago, PZHSB said:

She’s still their mother. We don’t know how often she sees them. They’re teens now and probably don’t want many pics with her at their age, like most kids. 

this. lol at people on here who think they know the whole story but don't know anything about her situation. conspiracy theorists lol.

How the heck does that story give the idea she still sees her children?  He just complimented her as a mother and used an older pic... because you know, she IS a mother.. and it's the nice thing to do to compliment your gf if she's a mother.

It's really sad how some of you have Sam Derangement Syndrome just as bad as those that have Trump Derangement Syndrome. Literally none of us know how often she sees her children... we just know that she doesn't get to see them as much a mother should. You should be happy that at least someone is appreciating and showing others that she's a good mother, despite what the media and her team tries to portray her to be.

35 minutes ago, jennyj said:

How the heck does that story give the idea she still sees her children?  He just complimented her as a mother and used an older pic... because you know, she IS a mother.. and it's the nice thing to do to compliment your gf if she's a mother.

It's really sad how some of you have Sam Derangement Syndrome just as bad as those that have Trump Derangement Syndrome. Literally none of us know how often she sees her children... we just know that she doesn't get to see them as much a mother should. You should be happy that at least someone is appreciating and showing others that she's a good mother, despite what the media and her team tries to portray her to be.

Downvote me all you want but it doesn’t change the fact that he’s a proven liar who is social climbing. :begone:

And to answer your question — nobody outside of the fans will know that this is an old picture. That’s why it’s deceptive. Where was Britney’s post today about her own children?  

2 hours ago, jennyj said:

Are you a Trump supporter? :gross:

2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

because it's the picture the other Sam leaked? :mj:

Because at that time she was in the fight for custody of her children and the media and Kevin's lawyers said that she was not suitable for these children, that she was a bad mother and in that photo you only see her children enjoying his mother, a child depending on his mother and a mother who loves her children and yes, Sam leaked that photo.

That photo conveys tenderness, love, and sadness.

Well, my english sucks so I can't say much about Scam terrible writing lol

I do think it's funny he posted the last picture we have Britney and her sons together, he was allowed to do It? It seems Britney is the only one who can't show moments with her own kids anymore. B-i-z-a-r-r-e.

Let's see If "Brit" posts something today, usually they... I mean Brit doesn't post on IG during weekends. The Glory thank you video was an exception.

Someone compared Trump and Sam, and this is actually very accurate... they both have a lot in common. Couldn't agree more :tired:

Archived