Legal Information Regarding a 'Britney Jean' Lawsuit Against RCA

On 5/10/2020 at 8:00 PM, C0CKy said:

I don’t know why you’re catching resistance on this. I’ve been saying we should start a class action for years.

They broke the law when they sold us an album under Britney’s name with a different person’s voice taking the lead and they should pay. Aren’t you guys tired of the lies and frauding?  They bit the hand that feeds them (in more ways than one,) and it’s what they deserve! :deserves:

Agree sis.

• Love 2
On 5/10/2020 at 8:32 PM, ShatteredBoy said:

Like I’ve seen a few posts here that I disagree with and just move on to the next post, but this is literally anti-Britney. I would not do this to my least favorite artist let alone to my favorite artist. These ‘fans’ will not rest until this **** goes viral just like it did with JLo and now everytime I see her name come up there’s someone mentioning it (even tho what she did was worse).

I agree with you, but also why hold Britney to a different light than others? If this is true, she did participate of this alleged fraud; so I love her, but not cool Brit; we, your fans don’t deserve to be lied to!!! And the nerve to say it was her most personal album. 

• Love 1
9 hours ago, reecejwilson said:

So Passenger, Body Ache, numerous other songs on 'Britney' Jean ARE sung by Spears? I DON'T think so :whitney: WAKE UP :lessons:

YOU don't think so, so you are NOT 100 percent sure. There are no firm proofs. Most of you have nothing to do but make up some conspirological theories. 

10 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

No one claimed otherwise, but Myah Marie was the lead vocalist on 60-70% of a Britney Spears album.

Yeah sure , some girl singing in the back you can barely hear is considered to be the lead vocalist? Sorry , but during her BOMT and OIDIA days tons of vocalist sung her choruses so you could not even hear Britney that much. Oops is the shining example. 

8 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

I agree with you, but also why hold Britney to a different light than others? If this is true, she did participate of this alleged fraud; so I love her, but not cool Brit; we, your fans don’t deserve to be lied to!!! And the nerve to say it was her most personal album. 

Not holding her to a different standard, I’ve said in this thread that I would not do this to my worst enemy. If anybody is unhappy they can leave the fanbase or just ignore that album. Plus she is my favorite artist so this annoys me even more, I don’t wanna see her reputation ruined because someone paid $10 for an album that they claim has uncredited vocals by Myah. I’m not saying it’s cool or anything btw I just would never sue her.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, RussianFan said:

YOU don't think so, so you are NOT 100 percent sure. There are no firm proofs. Most of you have nothing to do but make up some conspirological theories. 

LMAO are you deaf sis? :lessons: I actually highly recommend you take 30 minutes out of your day to listen to this:

Kind regards :tiffcackle:

On 5/11/2020 at 6:39 PM, Johanpapz said:

I'm speechless, some "fans" have a really sad and pathetic life... Some of you acting like they killed your mothers or something, damn it, just move on, just let it go, focus on your lives, instead of losing time to do s*itty thing like this, oh my Godness. I can't believe people like this really exist!

Talking about suing people for an 7 years old album that you paid 10$? 15$???? IT WAS SEVEN YEARS AGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Britney may won't be sued but one more time you will  dragged her name through the mire AGAIN! She has the worst fanbase seriously! It's not the time! Give the girl a break, you guys complain everytime about her looks and it's make her sad, even if she won't admit it... You guys just did an amazing job with the Glory marathon, don't ruin everything because you lost 10$!

RCA did it, not Britney and by doing this only Britney will be hurt, keep that in your stupid head! HER NAME WILL BE DRAGED, RCA will may pay something and that's it! But Britney will be the first victim of your stupid revenge!!!

Maybe you should have a cup of Chamomile tea... calm down for a bit :queenflopga:

Or in other words, CALM IT JANET :chrissy:

• Like 1

It's not about 15$, they're still making money from that

Glory is 100% Britney but that doesn't mean they can't do that again, principally with everything that is going on, clearly they wanna make more money from Britney's image.

Back then that happened because supposedly she was too busy with Vegas, imagine now that she doesn't want to make music.

RCA is a part of Sony, so they probably do that a lot more than we know

A lawsuit will always be valid, it doesnt matter how long the album was released, they will always make money from a situation where they were fooling everyone 

And I believe that this situation would actually boost Free Britney if we make our part in linking this to when she said Glory was her first album she could really work on and received the others basically ready.

• Like 1
On 5/12/2020 at 5:34 AM, RussianFan said:

We are 100% sure, just listen to the stems if you need, but that's not even necessary

You don't even need to listen to Britney jean using high quality earphones to notice the parts where Britney is not singing 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • 1 year later...

I think it is enough of legal drama for Britney with her ongoing matters with her father.  She is pregnant and happy. And i am not sure that legal fees will be less than money from (if) winning the case. I mean does it really worth it. Every1 pretty much knows Britney Jean is a recording mess. Do u really need to spend actual money and time for it to be proven fact.

Scolding Worth It GIF by Kinda Funny