Jump to content

Why are *NSYNC members wishing Britney good luck to getting her freedom? (videos)


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, joanhs said:

Don't get me wrong but I think this is kinda pathetic, and a step down for the movement, to pay people to say it. They don't know it's Britney Spears they are talking about, and I would rather have their back-up 100% than this ****. 

 

  • Haha 3
  • Like 2
Link to post
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think someone on cameo is acting like their moms name is Britney and asking them to hope she gets her freedom lmaooo

I wonder if fans involved with the movement have purchased these videos through Cameo?

You know who else has a Cameo... KFed https://www.cameo.com/federline  You know he’ll do anything besides actual work for a little coin 

Posted Images

  • Exhale+
6 minutes ago, Forever22 said:

I wonder why Bryan suggested on twitter that if the guys videos go viral he will release the other two videos? 
Justin and JC?  Do they even have Cameo? Lol

They do not which is why a lot of people are upset because they are saying he is frauding people into the message. So unless they got the message some other way I don't think they have it

I appreciate the gesture and commitment to the movement but I don't know if this was the best way to go in hindsight :eheeek:

  • Like 1

You'll never see it my way because you're not me -Britney 

Link to post
5 hours ago, Busybee said:

They do not which is why a lot of people are upset because they are saying he is frauding people into the message. So unless they got the message some other way I don't think they have it

I appreciate the gesture and commitment to the movement but I don't know if this was the best way to go in hindsight :eheeek:


agreed. This could of been a positive message. But I’m not sure Bryan rolled it out well. 

Link to post
11 hours ago, joanhs said:

Don't get me wrong but I think this is kinda pathetic, and a step down for the movement, to pay people to say it. They don't know it's Britney Spears they are talking about, and I would rather have their back-up 100% than this ****. 

If Lou can play dishonestly, so can we. And it’s freaking hilarious 😂 this will definitely piss her off and I’m livinggg for it. She can’t even hate, it was such a good middle finger by the Britney fans 

  • Haha 2
Link to post

Omg this is the most saddest but most hilarious thing I've ever seen.  I never knew such a service existed.  It just screams desperation.  But if it's for charity, I guess that's cool. 

I don't really think this will make any difference with #FreeBritney though if they don't post it on their OWN social media. :chrissy:

On 5/10/2020 at 3:48 PM, joko***** said:

I think someone on cameo is acting like their moms name is Britney and asking them to hope she gets her freedom lmaooo

OMFG I literally screamed at this... can you imagine? LOL :hype:

On 5/10/2020 at 6:43 PM, blackoutbixxh said:

You know who else has a Cameo... KFed:jj:

https://www.cameo.com/federline 
You know he’ll do anything besides actual work for a little coin :tifflmao:

LMAOOOOO... Omg his clip is so funny too.  I'm not even the least surprised he has one. He'll do anything for coin... anything including milking the mother of his children :ahhhhh:

13 hours ago, joanhs said:

Don't get me wrong but I think this is kinda pathetic, and a step down for the movement, to pay people to say it. They don't know it's Britney Spears they are talking about, and I would rather have their back-up 100% than this ****. 

This. It's pointless if they don't post these on their own social media, and totally meaningless if they're not actually talking about Britney. Like if they mentioned anything about being their friend or supporting her a long time, etc. then it would make sense. But as the person above said, they could be thinking it's someone's mom for all we know lolol.

  • Like 1
Link to post

These are paid for Cameo (which is a very popular service now, it's not just D-list celebs anymore) and they can decline any message and the fact that they all still did the videos is incredible. It's bringing attention still. However, JT and JC are not on Cameo so that Bryan guy is lying if he's claiming he has videos from them, too.

  • Like 4
Link to post
45 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

These are paid for Cameo (which is a very popular service now, it's not just D-list celebs anymore) and they can decline any message and the fact that they all still did the videos is incredible. It's bringing attention still. However, JT and JC are not on Cameo so that Bryan guy is lying if he's claiming he has videos from them, too.

Bryan has never said that those two videos are from JC and Justin, Justin would never do anything to help her.

Link to post
13 hours ago, Forever22 said:

I wonder why Bryan suggested on twitter that if the guys videos go viral he will release the other two videos? 
Justin and JC?  Do they even have Cameo? Lol

 

4 hours ago, frederiickx said:

These are paid for Cameo (which is a very popular service now, it's not just D-list celebs anymore) and they can decline any message and the fact that they all still did the videos is incredible. It's bringing attention still. However, JT and JC are not on Cameo so that Bryan guy is lying if he's claiming he has videos from them, too.

 

3 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

Bryan has never said that those two videos are from JC and Justin, Justin would never do anything to help her.

 

1 hour ago, marioh said:

Cringe considering they were paid to say this and they know Britney Spears personally. :eheeek:

 

Link to post
6 hours ago, frederiickx said:

These are paid for Cameo (which is a very popular service now, it's not just D-list celebs anymore) and they can decline any message and the fact that they all still did the videos is incredible. It's bringing attention still. However, JT and JC are not on Cameo so that Bryan guy is lying if he's claiming he has videos from them, too.

My thoughts exactly.

They know damned well which Britney they're referring to when they're recording these messages. And they did it anyway.

  • Love 2
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block