Why are *NSYNC members wishing Britney good luck to getting her freedom? (videos)

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Damon said:

I wonder if fans involved with the movement have purchased these videos through Cameo?

Better than Lou paying them to say something pro cship. Plus I think they know what’s going on, a lot of people in the entertainment industry knows but obviously keep their head down. Gossip flows around and look how Cher knows through the staff.

• Love 1
  • Like 8
9 minutes ago, Damon said:

I wonder if fans involved with the movement have purchased these videos through Cameo?

This is what we need to do , a campaign for freebritney!!!!

the end justifies the methods

when the river sound, water comes!!!

• Like 1

Lol. The way they all pretty much say the same thing β€œgood luck to your freedom.” They definitely got paid to say it. I didn’t know anything about β€œcameo” until I came to this thread. That has to be so embarrassing to resort to that as a celebrity, I don’t blame them, but still lol

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, MyLittlePopstar said:

Lol. The way they all pretty much say the same thing β€œgood luck to your freedom.” They definitely got paid to say it. I didn’t know anything about β€œcameo” until I came to this thread. That has to be so embarrassing to resort to that as a celebrity, I don’t blame them, but still lol

Most if not all goes to charity I know for sure lances does. Its smart on the fan to get the message outΒ  this way and really generous because each cameo is like $100 ...but a little cringe as well lolΒ 

• Love 3