What do you do for a living?

53 minutes ago, Oh baby baby said:

I hold master's in English language teaching

Have been working online for 5/6 years, teaching Japanese students

Also working part time in a souvenir shop

Used to work as a content writer writing about cluster B personality disorders, relationships and etc :)

How did you start working with Japanese students? Working online sure sound sweet. 

4 hours ago, Marlean said:

How did you start working with Japanese students? Working online sure sound sweet. 

Well I started doing it out of poor desperation lol. It's very difficult to find a job in my poor country so I applied for Bibo Global Opportunity (Engoo). We from the Balkans are a cheap labour for them. They pay us 1.40 dollars per lesson. It's lame but hey, better than nothing. We teach them English in online lessons, materials are provided by the company. It's a good opportunity to meet new people but at same time it can be energy draining because you have to smile all the time and be polite (even when they're rude and condescending) or else you're gonna get bad reviews on your profile.

I even learnt some Japanese. ありがと

Arigato. Thank you. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: 

Hi there! I am new here so I guess I better start somewhere. I see a lot of young people here that I feel so old at my 40s. LOL. I am a Chemical Engineer by profession, but switched to teaching in college and now I am a Management consultant, doing lectures for management on how to improve their processes. But with the pandemic in full blown here in the Philippines, we're all doing it online.

Again, hi to everyone here!!! ^_^

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Stefani said:

Everyone else here has an actual career, meanwhile I'm stuck selling naranjas by the highway and going down on older men. :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: I should've gone to college. :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

I cant tell if you are being serious?  If so, its nevet late to go to collage. Plus its always a journey for everyone. You may feel like ur stuck right now and its totally valid, but step by step you can achieve what ever you want.  

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block