What do you do for a living?

I am an architect (well, I do not have the title yet, 'cause u know... COVID) :mae: but I am currently working in a construction company and I do everything related to planning, project, pre-project, design and more. :mcry:

I also worked for BreatheHeavy, which was such an unexpected and great experience for me that I am very proud of and very grateful for the possibility@JordanMiller gave me to extend my hobby (audiovisual edition) towards something else.  :tifftear:

• 1 month later...
On 5/13/2020 at 6:51 AM, The Greatest Show said:

Flight Attendant. But currently 99% of our flights are cancelled and I havent had a flight since March 2nd. :pieceofwhat: Business is booming. As much as Im scared that I will get fired by the end of the year I have to say that I really enjoy sleeping every night and not having time difference.

OMG. I’m afraid of losing my job before the end of the year too....

But I’ve been loving my free time and not having to fly as much t b h :ohi:

• Like 1
On 5/9/2020 at 10:52 PM, Urbanney said:

As a recent college grad, I’d love to hear about what you guys do as a living, your career path, how you got where you’re at today, how you enjoy your career, where you hope to be in 5 years, etc. 

job.jpg.808118dd5a4fd16c9024c6cbbeb689ba.jpg

Love this topic, getting to know each other more!

So I do paintings (you can check my instagram @the_miky ) (when I was younger I drew a birthday card for Britney that appeared on the central poster of her Stages DVD-book and I also made it onto the Piece of Me alternative single cover) and I work as a head of visual merchandisers for Ted Baker stores in France, Holland and Belgium. Any other VMs in the room?

32 minutes ago, THE_MIKY said:

So I do paintings (you can check my instagram @the_miky ) (when I was younger I drew a birthday card for Britney that appeared on the central poster of her Stages DVD-book and I also made it onto the Piece of Me alternative single cover) and I work as a head of visual merchandisers for Ted Baker stores in France, Holland and Belgium. Any other VMs in the room?

honestly you need your own AMA! :bareclap:

3 hours ago, THE_MIKY said:

One of my fav clothing brands!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block