What do you do for a living?

Congrats on graduating! :yay:

I graduate high school on the 20th, so I've never necessarily worked for a living but I've had a few jobs. I started working for a furniture store when I was 15 and quit when I turned 17 due to the poor treatment, constantly working overtime for no payment, and the chaotic environment the place had. Now I just sell lyrics. :mhm: I'm hoping to be able to pursue music for a living but I don't know if that'll ever happen. If it doesn't, I'll probably be a social worker. 

• Love 3

A lot of younglings here, I feel old dragging my 90s bones to this topic. :pieceofwhat:

I work in public affairs, advising tech companies on European legislation. :gelis:

To give more context, I graduated 3 years ago (Master in political science/European politics) and I have been doing this job for the past 2.5 years. In five years, I see myself partying in France* and owning a Lamborghini doing the same stuff, but maybe with more responsibilities and a higher salary.

*I already do that, perks of being French. :bparty:

• Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

I’m a flight attendant. I graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management in 2015 and worked as the front office supervisor to a resort for 5 years before applying to be a flight attendant. 

I am interested in going back into the hotel industry but will be a while now before that because of coronavirus.

PS congrats on your graduation!

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Reading this thread i starting to understand why some users say that britney worst álbums are her first three because they don't live that times.

im into event producing, i would like to work on concerts enviroment , its a really interesting world, but you need to apply some skills .

• Love 2
  • Haha 2

Congrats :)

I'm a travelling drama teacher. I was teaching in Shanghai for 2 years and Rome for 1 year, but since the virus I've had to come back home. Luckily I found a job working with people with brain injuries and supporting them with living. So I'll be doing that until I move to Hong Kong at the end of the year. That's if the virus will let me leave lol. 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block