How has the pandemic affected your listening/entertainment habits?

I’ve noticed that I’ve been listening to podcasts way more and music way less. I also seem to be much less adventurous when it comes to music. Before the pandemic, I kept up with my Discover Weekly playlists and regularly found a lot of new music. Recently, I’ve only been wanting to listen to music I already know and have had no desire to try to find new music. Finally, I also keep getting stuck on certain albums and certain songs instead of listening to a lot of different music. 

How has the pandemic affected your listening or entertainment habits? Are you watching TV way more or way less? Listening to new music or old music?

listening.jpg.faa4e2b76cf21bfd0e608aaf16ee5441.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I think it definitely affected my entertainment habits. Particularly watching shows or movies. :idkney:

Like, I'm having a hard time binge watching. I can't even last for 2 episodes straight without getting agitated or restless. Like, I just don't feel comfortable just sitting/in bed and being so absorbed in what i'm watching. Cause I miss my Mom and I always feel like I want to be available for when my Mom or my sister calls for an emergency and I will drive off full speed and I will run over whoever tries to stop me. Ok, maybe not that. :blol: But I just promised them that I will be there when they need me - no matter what.

So I just watch my shows one episode per meal, like, while i'm eating. And when i'm not eating, I just listen to music or play my favorite cartoons in the background so I won't have to actually pay attention to the story - while i'm on Exhale. :barbie:

• Love 2
  • Like 3

I don’t watch a lot content normally but I’ve actually been getting my coins worth for my streaming service subscriptions lately. 

I usually listen to music a lot but mainly playlists specifically for the mood I’m in/to get me through work. But since having more time, I’ve taken a leaf out of @Roxxy’s book and been listening to more albums start to finish. I normally only do this for my faves but you really never know what gems you’re gonna miss! I’m going to start doing this more from now on. 
Also revisiting albums/music from my childhood more. 

So basically, I am just using the services way more and getting my moneys worth for a change :surprisedney:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
On 5/9/2020 at 8:19 AM, Urbanney said:

I’ve noticed that I’ve been listening to podcasts way more and music way less. I also seem to be much less adventurous when it comes to music. Before the pandemic, I kept up with my Discover Weekly playlists and regularly found a lot of new music. Recently, I’ve only been wanting to listen to music I already know and have had no desire to try to find new music. Finally, I also keep getting stuck on certain albums and certain songs instead of listening to a lot of different music. 

How has the pandemic affected your listening or entertainment habits? Are you watching TV way more or way less? Listening to new music or old music?

listening.jpg.faa4e2b76cf21bfd0e608aaf16ee5441.jpg

Same. I would usually make a playlist each month of new music I discovered or was into that month and then next month I would start fresh but now I’m STILL listening to my React playlist :haha:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block