POSSIBLE: OIDIA Original Album Tracklist from early 2000

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't "urge to herbal" a commercial song for shampoo, is it ? 

It would have been awesome to have overprotected on Oops instead of Britney, would have been even more impactful imo and a great introduction to the more mature "britney" album. 

But since there's a featuring with Justin I don"t think this tracklist is legit. 

show us the link because it looks fanmade af

the tracklists that leaked in early 2000 used a lot of alternative titles, like "mirror mirror" for "girl in the mirror", and there was a duet with JC Chaserz and the common theme was "sunflower" as a title.

Overprotected on OIDIA...would it have the same success if it was released with OIDIA instead of Britney? :yaknow:

The answer:

Spoiler

Omg how dare you want the answer? You don't have to think anymore on this question because it's a YES! Overprotected itself is just wow :OMGney:

26 minutes ago, Kartofelek said:

the tracklists that leaked in early 2000 used a lot of alternative titles, like "mirror mirror" for "girl in the mirror", and there was a duet with JC Chaserz and the common theme was "sunflower" as a title.

28 minutes ago, Kartofelek said:

I’ll try and find the link again I think I bookmarked it, it was from some HTML/flash pop website. Also I knew never about ‘mirror mirror’ and the duet! Where did you find this out? 

It was also gonna he Sunflower or Platinum 2000 but I’m not sure when her team decided on the name Oops (which THANK GOD they did!!!)

28 minutes ago, Kartofelek said:

also, the tracks have wrong duration, most CDs like that don't include durations. and a fan would know that GIRL IN THE MIRROR is not 4:20

As this is a re-sequence it would’ve been very early, not finished, versions of the songs. Such as dear diary which has 6 alternate endings, and this version is a minute longer than the final cut, so other songs probably were experimented with.

idk tho lol

30 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

Urge to herbal? that was the Herbal Essences ad

i hereby declare this fake

I read that too, however apparently they were gonna release the full song as it is registered as a full length song on some website (forgotten the name now lol)

part of me does hope this is real though imagine hearing all the different cuts of the songs, and the unreleased ones!! 

40 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

Overprotected on OIDIA...would it have the same success if it was released with OIDIA instead of Britney? :yaknow:

The answer:

Hide contents

Omg how dare you want the answer? You don't have to think anymore on this question because it's a YES! Overprotected itself is just wow :OMGney:

Overprotected would make more sense on Britney and will always:yaknow:

I've been saying that Overprotected was made for Oops for the longest, wouldnt be surprised about Bombastic Love as well.

Only thing that looks fake is the Justin collab, maybe it was meant to be featuring Nsync like Blaques Bring It All To Me is only featuring JC but listed as Nsync.

Just now, Blackout2006 said:

Overprotected would make more sense on Britney and will always:yaknow:

Yeah, that's why they kept it for Britney. But even, the instrumentals style looks more OIDIA/Lucky style than the Britney/I'm A slave 4 U style (maybe it's just for me lol).

But anyways, I was actually pointed the success of Overprotected, even if it was released without an album as single, it would be a huge hit!! :pumped:

1 minute ago, MSTAR said:

Yeah, that's why they kept it for Britney. But even, the instrumentals style looks more OIDIA/Lucky style than the Britney/I'm A slave 4 U style (maybe it's just for me lol).

But anyways, I was actually pointed the success of Overprotected, even if it was released without an album as single, it would be a huge hit!! :pumped:

Ahhh okay

6 minutes ago, Avatar said:

I've been saying that Overprotected was made for Oops for the longest, wouldnt be surprised about Bombastic Love as well.

Only thing that looks fake is the Justin collab, maybe it was meant to be featuring Nsync like Blaques Bring It All To Me is only featuring JC but listed as Nsync.

Me too!! I always thought Bombastic love could’ve easily been on the Oops album without a doubt, it has that same sound as the rest of the tracks on oops

Archived