Favorite BJ Album Cover?

Born2Die

Fave BJs Album Cover?  

39 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

With the release of the new "Glory" album cover, it got me thinking what is Exhales order of favorite to least Britney Jean album covers. So tell us what is your favorite AND least favorite album cover and why (you can put the others in between without explanation.) :yeahhh: And yes, I'm including the first greatest hits album cover but eff the other compilation albums. 

...Baby One More Time

Britney Spears - Born to Make You Happy Lyrics Meaning | LyrekaBritney Spears - …Baby One More Time (1999, DADC Pressing, CD ...

OOPS!...I Did It Again

Britney Spears recreates 'Oops, I Did It Again' album cover with ...Britney Spears | Oops! I Did It Again – Serendeepity

Britney

Pin on Britney Spears

In The Zone

Britney Spears - In The Zone (2004, CD) | DiscogsThings You Didn't know about In The Zone - Britney Spears ...

Greatest Hits: My Prerogative

Britney Spears - Greatest Hits: My Prerogative (2004, Tri-Fold ...

Blackout

Britney Spears Blackout Cd Nuevo Original - $ 449,99 en Mercado Libre

Circus

Britney Spears - Circus (CD) - Music Online | Raru

Femme Fatale

Britney Spears - Femme Fatale: Deluxe Edition - Amazon.com Music

Britney Jean

BRITNEY SPEARS - SPEARS, BRITNEY - BRITNEY JEAN - Amazon.com Music

Glory

Britney Spears - Glory (RCA) | God Is In The TVBritney Spears Surprises Fans With New Cover for 2016's 'Glory ...

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Britney ↔️ 👑
2. In The Zone ↔️
3. Greatest Hits: My Prerogative ↔️
4. Oops!...I Did It Again ↔️
5. Glory *greatest gainer* ⬆️
6. ...Baby One More Time (International) ⬇️
7. Britney Jean ⬇️
8. Circus ⬇️
9. Femme Fatale ⬇️
10. Blackout ⬇️

Britney remains unbothered. 💙💚💖💛

BritneySpears-03BritneyAlt.jpg

I've always hated the cover for Britney. It looked cheap and dirty to me. As a child I adored the Femme Fatale cover because I thought she looked like a bad chick on it. As a stan though none of her album covers stood out to me; UNTIL the new Glory cover came out. She looks GORGEOUS! 

Britney hands down! Although, the new Glory cover is giving her a run for her money. I’ve always found the visuals and the colors for this album absolutely gorgeous. Primeney was out in full effect :yesplease:

2001Britney.jpg

BG018_15-768x350.jpg

Least favorite would be Femme Fatale for obvious reasons. Britney clearly wasn’t into that era and it shows  :whatitellu:

1. Glory (2020 Version)

2. In The Zone

3. Blackout

4. Glory (Randee cover)

5. Femme Fatale

6. Britney

7. B In The Mix: The Remixes Vol.1 (The one you can see her)

8. Baby One More Time (European white cover)

9. Circus

10. Britney Jean

11. My Prerogative

12. Oops I Did It Again

13. Baby One More Time (US Cover)

My ranking:

1. In the zone ↔️🏅

2. Greatest hits : MP↔️

3. OOPS...I did it again⬆️

4. Britney ⬆️

5. Blackout⬇️

6. Baby One More time....⬇️

7. Circus ⬇️ (I actually really like his a album cover:bop:)

8. Britney Jean⬇️

9. Femme fatale⬇️ (:flop:)

10. Glory ⬆️ ( 5 jumps to Top 5: Record broken in my charts)

Spoiler

Credits to @Roxxy for the ⬇️⬆️↔️🏅 idea

Just now, Blackout2006 said:

My ranking:

1. In the zone ↔️🏅

2. Greatest hits : MP⬇️

3. OOPS...I did it again⬆️

4. Britney ⬆️

5. Blackout⬇️

6. Baby One More time....⬇️

7. Circus ⬇️ (I actually really like his a album cover:bop:)

8. Britney Jean⬇️

9. Femme fatale⬇️ (:flop:)

10. Glory ⬆️ ( 5 jumps to Top 5: Record broken in my charts)

Reveal hidden contents

Credits to @Roxxy for the ⬇️⬆️↔️🏅 idea

1. Glory
Maybe because it's brand new and great but it's my fav album cover now. It's so different ! I love everything about it.

2. In the zone
I love this headshot, the blue color, it's just great. Not a huge fan of the back cover or the booklet tho. 

3. Circus 
I'll always think it's way too much photoshoped even if it's the concept, ect... she looked so so much better while shooting it in the "for the record" video. But I really love it as a cover, it was perfect for the album imo.

4. Blackout
I really hated that cover when it first came out, but today I eventually really like it because of how much it's different and vibrant ! You can see that alot of work has been put there. 

5. Baby One More Time
US release, pink cover, it's really sweet. But not a huge fan of the EU release with the white cover. 

6. Oops!... I did it again
Nice concept but not a big fan of the look, especially the clothes, I really love the cover of the Oops single with the blue outfit tho.

7. Britney Jean
She just looks really beautiful on this but it's not very original. It could have been a bit more elaborate especially with the logo. 

8. Britney
Probably my least fav cover because while I like them using 3 different colors, I think it's not done very well on the picture. Having Britney all yellow, the backgroung all blue... I think it would have looked better with different shades all over. 

10. Greatest Hits : My Prerogative
Well first it's from a shoot for rolling stone or something... And I'm not a big fan of this look. I prefer the picture with the white shirt ! 

I have a hard time ranking her album covers because I like them all for their own reasons, but here we go:

1. Glory (new one)
  2. Blackout
  3. In the Zone (the close-up; so iconic and gorgeous imo)
  4. Circus
  5. Britney
  6. Glory (old one)
  7. ...Baby One More Time (pink)
  8. Oops!...I Did It Again
  9. Britney Jean
  10. Femme Fatale

Also, why did you call the thread BJ’s and Britney Jean’s album covers? I kept thinking of the album rather than Britney herself lol.

Archived