[UPDATED!] 'Stronger' SUPER HD PRORES Music Video. Britney's Mouth...???

GregReid

Update: For anyone not able to see what I can see :eheeek: check out this super HD video and focus on her mouth and teeth on the close ups. You will understand where I'm coming from.

By no means is this shade towards our Brit, NEVER ever. I just find it interesting. Maybe these things were used for specific lighting and shots? Who knows. You decide :bwink:

Has anyone ever noticed the weird and wonderful things inside of Britney's mouth and on her teeth in the 'Stronger' music video?First we have what looks like a diamanté.

Screenshot-2020-05-09-at-05-13-40.png

AND THEN

We have something that looks like some sort of mouth guard? Who knows?!

Screenshot-2020-05-09-at-05-15-08.png

Screenshot-2020-05-09-at-05-15-57.png

I have always wondered what is going on with her teeth in this music video. No shade, just curious as to why? And what y'all thoughts are?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, TylerTremallose said:

idk what youre even looking at lol

1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

What. :imacat:

1 hour ago, RebelMe said:

What? :jackk:

1 hour ago, Britneylandia said:

:watrusayin:

1 hour ago, blackoutbixxh said:

:squint:

See what now?? 

I think he/she is talking about teeth of Britney. I noticed a detail, the teeth of Britney are really white on the first pic' but the second has some black teeth. I think it's just the lack of contrast that make this shadow.

3 hours ago, EasyThere said:

Yall are annoying with trying to be shady towards this master. I have always noticed this as well. But I assumed those were just those black cavities fillings. But I see now that they aren't.

Master haha!

Thanks for having my back  sweetie

britney spears kiss GIF by RealityTVGIFs

I'll update it and post the HQ video, then everyone will be able to see what I'm talking about!

6 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Lol I meant member  but autocorecter. But yeah you can be master as well :nyschool:

that sounds promising :bwink:

Btw always looooove when I see your Marlon pic. I used to be OBSESSED with that gif

what a sensational man/master he is 

• 2 months later...
On 5/9/2020 at 12:24 AM, GregReid said:

Update: For anyone not able to see what I can see :eheeek: check out this super HD video and focus on her mouth and teeth on the close ups. You will understand where I'm coming from.

By no means is this shade towards our Brit, NEVER ever. I just find it interesting. Maybe these things were used for specific lighting and shots? Who knows. You decide :bwink:

Has anyone ever noticed the weird and wonderful things inside of Britney's mouth and on her teeth in the 'Stronger' music video?First we have what looks like a diamanté.

Screenshot-2020-05-09-at-05-13-40.png

AND THEN

We have something that looks like some sort of mouth guard? Who knows?!

Screenshot-2020-05-09-at-05-15-08.png

Screenshot-2020-05-09-at-05-15-57.png

I have always wondered what is going on with her teeth in this music video. No shade, just curious as to why? And what y'all thoughts are?

Do you have an new link to the HD vid? 

This is what caught my eye in the official version of the video on her YT channel...during the chair + cane dancing section:

WrQnEo0.jpg

You know how she does heavy motions with her tongue on the letter 'L' and such? I think they've brightened her tongue and front teeth to emphasize it with the close-ups. You can tell the inside of her mouth is dark and shadow-y and yet her tongue (which is inside her mouth) looks like there's a light shining directly on it putting the rest of her mouth "in the background". Our brains are smart and perform little calculations all the time without you even knowing. It's noticing the depth perception and brightness does not coincide with the surroundings.

Archived