Doja Cat Uploads The Original (Leaked) "Say So" ft. Nicki Minaj Version

7 minutes ago, Ofcoursenot said:

I can't even tell the difference (I know ) but the original still better

This was unnecessary:typing:

I hate when remixes don’t add anything and just a desperate attempt at a #1. Scream & Shout The Super Blackman Remix was just unnecessary EXCEPT I take it back cause we got Britney looking the most fire I had seen her in a long time tumblr_n6ro2e6uSf1rvon16o1_r1_500.gif

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I hate when remixes don’t add anything and just a desperate attempt at a #1. Scream & Shout The Super Blackman Remix was just unnecessary EXCEPT I take it back cause we got Britney looking the most fire I had seen her in a long time tumblr_n6ro2e6uSf1rvon16o1_r1_500.gif

But AT LEAST is a completly different version:yaknow: And Britney in that video... :didilie:

• Like 2
Just now, Ofcoursenot said:

But AT LEAST is a completly different version:yaknow: And Britney in that video... :didilie:

That’s true. I would’ve just liked it 200% more if Diddy had been cut. Literally the only reason I don’t like that remix. And the video should’ve really used Britney way more than it did. Maybe had she been featured more and had a larger presence on the remix and perhaps a new verse it would’ve been the push it needed :tiffsniffle:

• Like 2

Honestly I think this is the first time that Nicki Minaj ruins a song by featuring on it. The original is perfect, this remix is just... bad. I don't like her lyrics, it's tired, it doesn't fit the song. It feels like two different songs glued together in the worst way possible... 
It's a shame it could have been a really cool remix. 

(And I agree they should have give Britney more presence on the scream and shout remix) 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, ILuvMe said:

I've been listening to both combined

So I guess I like both. They shouldn't have removed the first verse of Doja tho :sipnstare:

Yeah, it feels weird and rushed! :sponge:

The fact that some random fan can put all the pieces together better than "professional" people is unbelievable!  :tifflmao:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block