New Britney x 'Glory' era promos surface

• Leader

I was just sitting her minding my own damn business than... GLORY :mae:

New promotional photos with the Glory typeface surfaced not long after Britney changed the Glory cover on streaming platforms. I can't confirm whether they're real or not, but I'm choosing to believe they are. :jj: 

There's buzz she's releasing a Platinum Edition with three new songs. :crying3:

Godney is real y'all. :katycry:

britney-glory-era.jpg.38496e5a094a47f9eb0e037fffd6b5c6.jpg

• Love 2
  • Like 3

These are part of a video that featured these alternative covers, a few more and the one we got. These video was made for Britney's team or Britney to choose what to put out right now, being the David one the one who won.

This was probably sent out by the guy who did the artwork. So yeah, this is NOT the original cover, but an actual NEW cover done for RCA:

• Love 4
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

These are part of a video that featured these alternative covers, a few more and the one we got. These video was made for Britney's team or Britney to choose what to put out right now, being the David one the one who won.

This was probably sent out by the guy who did the artwork. So yeah, this is NOT the original cover, but an actual NEW cover done for RCA:

4 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

Another one...

YBk7u8B.jpg

OK WHAT VIDEO????? 

• Like 3
16 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

his story states this is the 'brand new cover art for Glory 2020' and thanked RCA and fans for getting the album up in the charts again!