Britney is releasing a Platinum Edition of 'Glory' with three new tracks (rumor)

• Leader

I'll preface this by doubling down that this is a rumor, but it deserves its own thread.

There's buzz that a Platinum Edition of Glory is on its way, hence the new album cover appearing on all of the streaming platforms simultaneously.

It is said to feature three new songs(!!!).

Apparently Britney wants to thank the fans for getting Glory up the iTunes Charts. :crying4:

IF this is true, and this does indeed happen (which obvi I hope it does), this will spark some REAL momentum for her and her music again. Think about it. If she's rewarding fans for showing up, it's only going to encourage that kind of participation even more. 

Exhale was built for this. Let the games begin! Come through, Britney!!!

glory-platinum.jpg.e81df938a0da33e3fb924e589d297443.jpg

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Ashwin said:

But then why release the new cover now? Wouldnt it make more sense the change the cover with the new songs? 

But they only updated the standard edition. Maybe the Deluxe edition will be uploaded with the new songs?

something is telling me:

Mood Ring

Me, Myself and I

I Feel So Free With You (the R&B version which hasn’t leaked)

slrjslfkalgkalf

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1