Britney just uploaded the original Glory album cover

11 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

NOW That's What I Call Glory

I would love a re release of glory with 2 or 3 new tracks but if it is too much to dream... They should release a glory version with mood ring, make me (solo), slumber party solo and maybe a official remix of do you wanna come over and love me down... this is the perfect opportunity 

• Like 1
23 hours ago, G-unit said:

Just saw it went up another spot!  So great!  All I want is for Glory to have outsold BJ...which MUST be her worst-selling album.  Anyone know how far off is Glory from reaching BJ’s sales...or has it already passed it?

Britney Jean is at like 500k SPS (300,000 in pure sales though I think ) I know it’s certified gold 

1 hour ago, WorkBishStan94 said:

Britney Jean is at like 500k SPS (300,000 in pure sales though I think ) I know it’s certified gold 

I think Glory is around 160k pure sales, 400k SPS. Another single and a ticket bundle would’ve pushed it to gold definitely and maybe even more. It’s picking up on streaming, let’s just hope that it stays this way for a while and it may reach gold eventually 

26 minutes ago, pieceofbritUK said:

Glory is #1 in 9 countries right now:

https://kworb.net/itunes/artist/britneyspears.html

Isn't this peak actually higher than the Glory day event? :idkney: 

Also top 10 in another 9 countries :yay:

Well the glory day event was mostly known by fans, Britney changing the cover got media talk about it and probably GP checked the album again since they're all in quarantine ! 

So glad the album is coming back like that ! I hope it shows her that people actually love what she does ! 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
10 minutes ago, Cheshire-B said:

Well the glory day event was mostly known by fans, Britney changing the cover got media talk about it and probably GP checked the album again since they're all in quarantine ! 

So glad the album is coming back like that ! I hope it shows her that people actually love what she does ! 

I know, not trying to imply that the day event wasn't successful -  I mean, we had this new cover thanks to that!!

Amazing :whiteladydance:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, pieceofbritUK said:

I know, not trying to imply that the day event wasn't successful -  I mean, we had this new cover thanks to that!!

Amazing :whiteladydance:

Yes, it's so awesome !!! 

Do you think that if we get all of her albums on #1 again she will release Rebellion ? :quirkney:

• Haha 3
On 5/8/2020 at 9:54 PM, Urbanney said:

I NEED a physical copy of this, please :katycry:

OMG YES! :crying1:

On 5/8/2020 at 9:56 PM, Urbanney said:

So: 

• Glory album cover showing Britney in chains
  • Make Me video showing Britney in a cage
  • Interview with Jonathan Ross that had a Britney admitting the cship led to FF and BJ where she didn’t have control

...All got removed/cancelled.

It’s pretty clear what “just didn’t work.”

I can't with her team! We need to do something! They are not only destroying Britney as a person, but they are also destroying her career and reputation as an artist! DISGUSTING! :mae::mae::mae:

On 5/8/2020 at 10:26 PM, Urbanney said:

This makes me more curious than ever about the rationale of her team and what’s going on behind the scenes. 

I need a book explaining what’s really been going on with Britney’s life throughout her career. An explanation of the breakdown, the law-based reasoning that allowed the cship to happen and stay, how Britney really felt about FF and BJ, what happened during Glory that made everything not go as planned, and what really happened that led her to the hospital in 2019 and Domination cancelled. I WANT THE TRUTH. 

Same! I'm still waiting for that "good mysterious book" that she mentioned in For The Record :crying4:

On 5/8/2020 at 10:27 PM, Spearsfan said:

The only thing I don’t like about the cover is the font. It’s really hard to see. Maybe if Glory would be gold instead of white. 

You're right, that cover is glorious (:jj:), the only flaw is that barely visible font :raven::brit2016:

18 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I wish she would capitalize off this and upload a video of her singing one of the songs from home on insta or something.  I know that’s extremely far fetched, but it would be amazing to hear her sing MOTM or Invitation.

Maybe we should do it for her and set a Slumber Party streaming event  :madance: it's the last single she released from her currently charting and most recent album Glory, and she was alledgedly more involved with that video than MM final version :mhm:

We can revive this era :letitburn:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Busybee said:

This is the most action we've had music wise in forever. I'm here for it. :ramona:

Can someone explain the charts for me? Last time she was #1 on pop charts. Is she now #5 on the main charts? What does this mean?

yesterday, she reached #1 US pop albums and #14 US albums

also, Glory was #5 most selling album worldwide