Britney just uploaded the original Glory album cover

5 hours ago, ItsBritneyB*tch said:

I mean they most likely had to pay David LaChapelle some royalties or something to use this photo. So that shows they are willing...

Did they though? They already paid for the photos and the original video. I’m sure the contact that came with it stipulates that they can do whatever they want with the photos after the paid. But I’m no expert in how that works. Anyone know?

15 minutes ago, DonoDotto said:

Not this album sounding interesting to me again for the first time in 4 years :gloriascary:

I literally just listened to Clumsy even :gloriascary:

What a difference an album cover can make!! :letitburn:

This is probably her best. Most artistic and unique :letitburn:

On the other hand... they shouldve waited for the next album to release this. It wont get the appreciation it deserves as a random cover change years after the album was released.

I listened to it on my speakers in my bathroom and I couldn't believe how great Clumsy and What you Need sounded :urite:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

Did they though? They already paid for the photos and the original video. I’m sure the contact that came with it stipulates that they can do whatever they want with the photos after the paid. But I’m no expert in how that works. Anyone know?

Well in that case, I hope they release the whole photoshoot. 

This cover literally encompasses everything the Glory era could and should have been.

Great HQ visuals.

Britney caring and being into it.

4 singles.

Promo that goes past the 1st single.

I really hope Britney gets the opportunity to do at least another couple of eras completely right with absolutely no scrapping, bc seeing stuff like this in retrospect is just sad :wontcry:

• Like 1

Why doesn’t her team take this opportunity to just edit the original Make Me MV footage and release it?? It will surely help Glory rise even faster & garner way more attention. Its literally the perfect time to do this, and the footage of her inside the house in the gold outfit coincides with the new cover.

Accompany it with 3-4 unreleased tracks and everyone wins. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5