Britney just uploaded the original Glory album cover

23 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

:ohmygawd:

Knightyyyy! :unreal: I didn't recognize you with a different avi but it looks freeesh. :gaspney: I didn't know you could look so smexy lying in the desert like that, and your skills wooow. :omgreallyney:

it was pretty hot over there but worth it

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Isla said:

It's annoying cause I can't see this cover on Spotify here in the UK. We only have the deluxe edition of Glory which is still using the old cover.

Same in Serbia, only Deluxe version with the old cover. On Deezer it has a new one though

4 hours ago, pop analyst said:

you all seem eager to buy a re-packaged product, forgetting about the c-ship drama. Look real hard, she is in chains. Are you sure that this was/is her decision?

She was genuinely happy about the rise of Glory and her art director hashtaged #breakthechains so hopefully it was her decision but we’ll never know. I’m pretty sure RCA would have liked to use this as the album cover seeing as how they already paid for it. DLC already said that it was Jamie who disapproved about the whole thing. He probably had the least control over this whole thing and felt like he needed to do something so he could gain back the control. RCA wouldn’t have thrown all that money down the drain on purpose. I’m hoping RCA is on Britney’s side considering how they could go under if they’re team Jamie.

• Like 2

I listened to the album in full again last night from start to finish and I forgot how good it was. I think it's probably one of the best contemporary pop/dance-pop albums out there. It's so cohesive, yet each track is distinctive, stands strong on its own and gives you something different. The music and vocal production are done so well and Invitation is the perfect intro track that sounds like it could've been an interlude but manages to be the perfect way to introduce the vibe of the album. I found that some tracks that I thought were just okay are better than I remembered, like Private Show, Hard to Forget Ya (amazing pre-chorus) and What You Need (genuinely good track and Britney's vocals slay the vampy, Motown-throwback and are reminiscent of her early vocals).

• Love 2
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

weird team britney would approve this considering the obvious symbolism behind the chains and the fact david is a public supporter of free britney :mhmsureny:

It’s ultimately RCAs decision. They paid for it. Either they went against Jamie’s wishes or they got Jamie’s approval. Either way Britney is winning cause of the chains imagery. It shows that she is still chained and people need to fight more than ever #breakthechains

• Love 2
4 hours ago, ItsBritneyB*tch said:

I mean they most likely had to pay David LaChapelle some royalties or something to use this photo. So that shows they are willing...

No. They probably bought the photo back then. Bought the right to use it. 

12 hours ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

What a great day to be a Britney fan. I feel we have been semi revived and it feels so good. That photo is prime Britney, it reminds me how she is truly a pop icon. Possibly her best album cover. It’s iconic.

12 hours ago, (You Drive Chris) Crazy said:

Streaming it all night long As I sleep :) 

Yassssss :wigsnatched: I expect no less from a Crazy stan :praisega:

• Like 1

Not this album sounding interesting to me again for the first time in 4 years :gloriascary:

I literally just listened to Clumsy even :gloriascary:

What a difference an album cover can make!! :letitburn:

This is probably her best. Most artistic and unique :letitburn:

On the other hand... they shouldve waited for the next album to release this. It wont get the appreciation it deserves as a random cover change years after the album was released.

• Haha 2
  • Like 3