#185 Spain

#196 Spain

#203 Ireland

#238 Indonesia

#404 Turkey

#456 Netherlands

#747 United Kingdom

#939 United States

At this stage it might re-enter the albums chart in Brazil tbh, #1 on iTunes, 2 versions charting on Apple Music (and by combining them it would probably be top 10). I also hope it can re-enter the albums chart in Italy, it needs to sell about 200 copies to do so. Surprised to see it charting on the Dutch Apple Music tbh, I always assumed it was her worst market 

• Love 2

It's amazing and iconic. :o :bparty:

Though only Britney and her team would do such a change almost 4 years after the release of the album.  :gimmemoar:

(I wish they would have changed the deluxe version for streaming services, it's the one I have in my playlists). :tbh:

• Like 1

Album: Glory

iTunes (7x #1):
#1 Brazil#1 Chile#1 France#1 Hungary#1 Indonesia#1 Turkey#1 Vietnam#2 Italy#2 Malaysia#2 Mexico#4 Ireland#4 Thailand#15 United States#41 Estonia#47 Vietnam#59 United Kingdom#60 Russia#100 Nicaragua#118 Kazakhstan#132 Dominican Republic#139 Dominican Republic#180 Australia#183 Peru#221 Canada

#306 Germany

Apple Music:
#12 Brazil#28 Brazil#36 Mexico#38 El Salvador#41 Panama#42 Guatemala#46 Micronesia#56 Laos#63 Chile#63 Ecuador#65 Peru#67 Vietnam#74 Ecuador#80 Peru#82 Costa Rica#86 Bahrain#88 Chile#89 Panama#92 Argentina#96 Honduras#104 Mexico#129 Guatemala#129 Philippines#134 Saudi Arabia#151 Colombia#166 Italy#166 Philippines#182 Spain#189 Colombia#192 Spain#195 Jordan#203 Ireland#238 Indonesia#336 Belgium#404 Turkey#456 Netherlands#747 United Kingdom

#939 United States

not bad..

5 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

I think we should give up hope on this and wait for fanmades. Team B was smart for rereleasing this, but do you really think they’ll want to spend money by sending out new physical CDs? I can see an eventual vinyl re-release for UO (those have been selling like hot cakes), but rereleasing it elsewhere let alone during the Pandemic sounds like a huge money waster. And Team B doesn’t like to spend money unless they’re guaranteed to get any back.

That’s why I also don’t think we’re gonna get any new tracks. Mood Ring, maybe, but them releasing new tracks and going through the process of paying royalties to different writers and producers? Not likely. Especially when the tracks aren’t guaranteed to sell even within our own fanbase with a lot of fans boycotting any type of sales aside from streaming.

the cover change was smart. It distracts from the FreeBritney movement while also pandering to those involved in the movement. It creates buzz and sales. Team B may be lazy, but they know how to play their game when they want

I mean they most likely had to pay David LaChapelle some royalties or something to use this photo. So that shows they are willing...

• Like 1

Y’all, I don’t know if it’s been said, but has anything ever come back from Britney’s career  scrapyard before?! :lemmetellu:  Original Doll, original Gimme More, original Perfume video, etc. Like this was an official action, not someone leaking anything!! :meltdown: Larry is shaking!! :yasqueen:

Maybe social distancing has given Team B time to reflect on how powerful our fan base is! :queenie:

• Like 2

Screen-Shot-2020-05-09-at-11-06-13-AM.pn

So here's the explanation. They released a new cover to celebrate Glory charting again. I highly doubt it's for a re-release. I think this is just it. I bet the two white lingerie covers were mockups of other options.

• Like 4