Britney just uploaded the original Glory album cover

16 minutes ago, britneymegamix said:

OK, is there any chance that they will release new Glory physical copies with this masterpiece? Napoleon Dynamite Phone GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

I think we should give up hope on this and wait for fanmades. Team B was smart for rereleasing this, but do you really think they’ll want to spend money by sending out new physical CDs? I can see an eventual vinyl re-release for UO (those have been selling like hot cakes), but rereleasing it elsewhere let alone during the Pandemic sounds like a huge money waster. And Team B doesn’t like to spend money unless they’re guaranteed to get any back.

That’s why I also don’t think we’re gonna get any new tracks. Mood Ring, maybe, but them releasing new tracks and going through the process of paying royalties to different writers and producers? Not likely. Especially when the tracks aren’t guaranteed to sell even within our own fanbase with a lot of fans boycotting any type of sales aside from streaming.

the cover change was smart. It distracts from the FreeBritney movement while also pandering to those involved in the movement. It creates buzz and sales. Team B may be lazy, but they know how to play their game when they want

Guys.... In my Spotify, I'm seeing TWO standard editions of "Glory" with the new cover and the separate Deluxe version with the old cover still.  Why is there two Standard versions?  Maybe the Platinum edition is real and they'll rename that one?

2 minutes ago, jennyj said:

Guys.... In my Spotify, I'm seeing TWO standard editions of "Glory" with the new cover and the separate Deluxe version with the old cover still.  Why is there two Standard versions?  Maybe the Platinum edition is real and they'll rename that one?

One is clean, one is explicit. :imacat:

55 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

I think we should give up hope on this and wait for fanmades. Team B was smart for rereleasing this, but do you really think they’ll want to spend money by sending out new physical CDs? I can see an eventual vinyl re-release for UO (those have been selling like hot cakes), but rereleasing it elsewhere let alone during the Pandemic sounds like a huge money waster. And Team B doesn’t like to spend money unless they’re guaranteed to get any back.

That’s why I also don’t think we’re gonna get any new tracks. Mood Ring, maybe, but them releasing new tracks and going through the process of paying royalties to different writers and producers? Not likely. Especially when the tracks aren’t guaranteed to sell even within our own fanbase with a lot of fans boycotting any type of sales aside from streaming.

the cover change was smart. It distracts from the FreeBritney movement while also pandering to those involved in the movement. It creates buzz and sales. Team B may be lazy, but they know how to play their game when they want

Also I’m not really sure but I think that UO is releasing BOMT in vinyl again, so even if they decide to release a Glory edition it won’t be coming for at least a couple months 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Lorenzo said:

Maybe they can record an iPhone home video for Do You Wanna Come Over with Sam doing adult activities

like cooking, doing taxes, homeschooling the kids, cleaning, talking about the weather, etc

• Love 1
  • Haha 2