Britney just uploaded the original Glory album cover

I’m starting to think that it might re-enter the lower end of the albums chart in Italy. It’s been at #2 on iTunes for a while and it’s rising on the Apple Music chart too! It’s at #265 now and it was at like #500 a few hours ago 

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, Arianna said:

#15 on Overall

#2 on Pop Chart

**cry

I just wish Britney would do some mini performers from her house/garden to further boost Glory. 

Imagine if she secretly did a skype call with a professional choreographer and then showed off the choreography for us during a mini performance of Better, Do You Wanna Come Over and Love Me Down?

I'd die :lizzie: 

Or even an acoustic version of Man On The Moon or Just Luv Me or Just Like Me

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

I just wish Britney would do some mini performers from her house/garden to further boost Glory. 

Imagine if she secretly did a skype call with a professional choreographer and then showed off the choreography for us during a mini performance of Better, Do You Wanna Come Over and Love Me Down?

I'd die :lizzie: 

Or even an acoustic version of Man On The Moon or Just Luv Me or Just Like Me

Maybe they can record an iPhone home video for Do You Wanna Come Over with Sam doing adult activities

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, dasho said:

i read all the 32 pages of this thread. ahhhhh 

Literally same.

That album cover is so gorgeous. I literally cannot believe they chose to give us that screenshot over what could have been her best cover ever. The symbolism of being in chains is provocative in its own way seeing what she's been through.

• Love 5