Britney just uploaded the original Glory album cover

I looove the picture, it's different than the usual safe Britney artwork. Better than  ALL the sloppy work Randee did for Britney.

So... They released this and have plans to more only because the Glory campaign? Kinda mean actually, the material could be released and they simply didn't.

Her team = behind this 100% and If Britney going to promote any re-release It will be clear the "refusing to work" thing it's a lie. 

1 hour ago, Catalin said:

I think this is another one of Lou's stratagems to make some coins off these gullible Britney fans.

a great distraction too, her team has been very smart lately. I'm surprised :yaknow:

• Like 1
28 minutes ago, henrybjones said:

First thing I noticed was it being from the original ‘Make Me’ video. 

Can I ask where you got this gif from? I wiped my Mac’s iCloud a week ago forgetting the HD video I had was on it. Now all I can find are crappy quality ones. Do you have a link for it in HD so I can add it back? 😭🙏🏻

I just googled the gif lol :gagasmile:

But the leaked version it's on YouTube, if that helps

1 minute ago, osherlovesbritney said:

Thank you for looking. That one’s covered in watermarks. The one I accidentally delete was without and in super HD quality. I’ve had a look, but they all seem low quality without the watermark.  Will keep looking but appreciate the effort :kisses:

6 minutes ago, henrybjones said:

Thank you for looking. That one’s covered in watermarks. The one I accidentally delete was without and in super HD quality. I’ve had a look, but they all seem low quality without the watermark.  Will keep looking but appreciate the effort :kisses:

You don’t have a backup?