Britney just uploaded the original Glory album cover

WHO EVER HURT LACHAPELLE NEEDS TO APOLOGIZE SO WE CAN GET MORE OF THIS SHOOT :howdareyou:

I know I said in a previous thread, when someone mentioned making Glory #1 again this week, that I had already purchased the album three separate times and that was enough for me but..... If they were to release Glory again with THIS album cover, I would buy in a heartbeat.This is absolutely stunning  :tiffanycries:

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, BritneySpurs said:

The real idiot is the person that think they know every detail of any of her legalities when they will never even meet Britney lol. Get a life.

Sis this your second message to me, clearly you bother. I actually met her twice I’m from Louisiana, and I’m not young, but you have to be naive not to look at the totality of circumstances. This pic is 10x better than the cover we got. If Britney was free I think a lot would be different. So yeah you are a idiot 

24 minutes ago, Shadow2003 said:

That's because they're not updating the already-existing version of Glory, it's basically the standard edition with the new cover, so, a separate release. It's available on TIDAL at https://tidal.com/browse/album/67088579. :)

Also, when I found out that this new cover was released, I literally SCREAMED. :liberatedaf: It's so GOOD. :liberatedaf: Literally her best cover. :liberatedaf: I'm feeling emotional right now, lemme go make a new tracklist for the album. :liberatedaf::liberatedaf::liberatedaf:

Link doesn’t work for me and I use the most expensive Tidal version :/ Might be a UK thing

3 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Sis this your second message to me, clearly you bother. I actually met her twice I’m from Louisiana, and I’m not young, but you have to be naive not to look at the totality of circumstances. This pic is 10x better than the cover we got. If Britney was free I think a lot would be different. So yeah you are a idiot 

I'm sure she loved every second of it, you seem like a delight. Of course this pic is better but my point is that none of us really know what's going on behind the scenes but a lot of people think they do. Including you, get over it *****.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

WHO EVER HURT LACHAPELLE NEEDS TO APOLOGIZE SO WE CAN GET MORE OF THIS SHOOT :howdareyou:

I know I said in a previous thread, when someone mentioned making Glory #1 again this week, that I had already purchased the album three separate times and that was enough for me but..... If they were to release Glory again with THIS album cover, I would buy in a heartbeat.This is absolutely stunning  :tiffanycries:

They did though :haha: the copy I bought the other day got updated to this version. Do you mean a physical copy?  Cause this cover is the only way I will buy the Glory vinyl on UO since I already have two of the original vinyls :haha:

• Like 1
26 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Are you idiot?

10 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

So yeah you are a idiot 

How are you going to call someone else an idiot when you can't even type it correctly, at least one out of the two times. I see that Louisiana education coming through.

THE BEST COVER OF HER ENTIRE CAREER - I think we can all agree on that. However, as much as I would love to think that BS herself had this published for us all to enjoy, I do believe this is just another attempt from her team to squeeze some more coins from the fan base during a tough time following the #JusticeForGlory campaign, which would also explain why they uploaded it as an extra version of the album rather than just update the previous standard and deluxe.

Total LOL at the re-release "rumours" 😂