Britney’s most under-appreciated tracks from her albums: BOMT edition

Blackout2006

Most under-appreciated tracks of BOMT  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey guys! I have come up with a new series:checkit:its called what the title of this thread says:gimmemoar: so in this poll, you have to pick the 3 MOST under appreciated tracks from her albums. For example, since TOMH and BOM are the most loved songs of ITZ, not many people talk about shadow an other songs:typing:so here’s the poll and I hope you guys enjoy!:saycheese:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Email my heart is amazing. One of my fav apart from the single, maybe a bit cheesy for her to sing now but still an underrated song af. Better than all BJ combined :chrissy:

Deep in my heart is one of my fav from the album. It could have been a success, especially if she did a remix à la Crazy. :onpoint:

Autumn Goodbye would be my third choice. Such a shame it is a bonus track. 

For the singles, I would say FTBOMBH is an underrated song. It is one of her 3 best ballad single of her career. Gosh, I would pay thousands to see her singing it live again :sobbing:

I think Email my heart is very underrated. I get that the title/lyric is very cheesy, but it’s a gorgeous ballad and she sounds fantastic on it! I feel like this song could easily be updated, just change the title/that lyric of the song and it would be amazing. It already amazing though, tbh, it’s so late 90s. 

Autumn Goodbye. I wish this song was included on the standard album. I had the BOMT cassette single, and bopped to it so hard. It’s could be a perennial song coming back every year as a fall classic! 

I will be there. Should have been the last single, not instead of any others, but the 6th/5th single. It would have charted modestly well I think, similar to sometimes maybe, but they could have easily thrown together on if those live tour montage videos and like footage of Britney meeting fans, it would have been really cute. 

honorable mentions: 
Born To Make You Happy- one of the best songs on the album. Period. It is very loved by the army though. I just wish it would have been released on the US as well, and that she would perform it again. 

FTBOMBH- I love her vocals in this song. It’s very underrated imo. And she’s cute in the video. I’d love for her to sing it again. 

deep in my heart- a bop. Should have been on the album instead of Soda Pop. 

I love every song on BOMT! Even the cheesier ones like Soda Pop & Email My Heart lol. That album was soo amazing at the time. Sure, a lot of it is dated now but for me, the nostalgia is there. I was just really getting into music at that time and it was one of my first albums =)

3 minutes ago, BritneySpurs said:

I love every song on BOMT! Even the cheesier ones like Soda Pop & Email My Heart lol. That album was soo amazing at the time. Sure, a lot of it is dated now but for me, the nostalgia is there. I was just really getting into music at that time and it was one of my first albums =)

BOMT is the classic of Britney. Why some people don't like this album? It's one of the best album of Britney!! :crying1:

5 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

BOMT is the classic of Britney. Why some people don't like this album? It's one of the best album of Britney!! :crying1:

Not only does it have some amazing pop songs (BOMT, Crazy, BTMYH), it's one of the best bubblegum pop albums ever. I can see a lot of her younger fans (which seems to be the majority of this forum) not being into it bc they weren't alive or old enough in 1999 to appreciate it and experience the phenomenon of that era. It's such a sweet album =)

19 minutes ago, BritneySpurs said:

Not only does it have some amazing pop songs (BOMT, Crazy, BTMYH), it's one of the best bubblegum pop albums ever. I can see a lot of her younger fans (which seems to be the majority of this forum) not being into it bc they weren't alive or old enough in 1999 to appreciate it and experience the phenomenon of that era. It's such a sweet album =)

To be honnest, I wasn't old enough for BOMT, OIDIA etc. But, I prefer her old albums than newer. It might be strange, but we can't discuss on tastes. And even, BOMT is the top classic of Britney, it's one of the perfect album of her.

Archived