Carly Rae Jepsen - Dedicated (Side B) out now! (stream + comment party!)

On 5/7/2020 at 10:24 AM, JordanMiller said:

Carly Rae Jepsen just released the next installment of Dedicated. It's called (Side B) and features new songs with a different vibe than what she previously released with Side A. 

I'm a pretty big Carly fan, so my body is ready to dive into the new tunes! :katycry:

Carly-Rae-Jepsen.jpg
b.jpg.797259ca99907345768c1e4d40276cdd.jpg

For me, Carly can’t miss. These are fantastic! ‘Summer Love’ is pure 70’s gold. And I’m obsessed with ‘Let’s Sort the Whole Thing Out’

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I don't - I downloaded it.  I have a hard copy of Dedicated, tho.  

Loves it! Gotta pick up another copy of Dedicated deluxe ed. I was just curious. Took forever to get E:SB in the mail. Hoping this time it’s quicker. 
 CRJ is like the only artist I’m emphatic about owning physical copies from.

Call it Dedicated....ohhh and I quit the internet 🤦🏼‍♂️

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, ScooterScott86 said:

Loves it! Gotta pick up another copy of Dedicated deluxe ed. I was just curious. Took forever to get E:SB in the mail. Hoping this time it’s quicker. 
 CRJ is like the only artist I’m emphatic about owning physical copies from.

Call it Dedicated....ohhh and I quit the internet 🤦🏼‍♂️

I cannot wait to see her on tour again - I have seen her twice now.  She is so cute and radiates positivity and vulnerability at the same time.  That's why I like Dedicated B more - it feels more vulnerable to me. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I cannot wait to see her on tour again - I have seen her twice now.  She is so cute and radiates positivity and vulnerability at the same time.  That's why I like Dedicated B more - it feels more vulnerable to me. 

I totally understand what you mean! Yeah I’m ready for the third time! What city? Detroit here. 
No **** Like Me as the opener this past tour 🤤🤤 RIP my existence 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block