Kim Petras' "Malibu" video stars Demi Lovato, Paris Hilton, Charli XCX and more

8 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Yeah, a television interview from 2009, she was 16. She’s believed to be the youngest person ever to have undergone a full gender reassignment surgery. She’s serving Super Ultra Femme Girl Realness. :makeitrain:

I love her more now!

gurl can sing! 

• Love 1
On 5/8/2020 at 12:46 AM, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Yeah, a television interview from 2009, she was 16. She’s believed to be the youngest person ever to have undergone a full gender reassignment surgery. She’s serving Super Ultra Femme Girl Realness. :makeitrain:

I had no idea she was transgender! 

Anyways  she’s not the youngest anymore thanks to Jazz from the TLC show I Am Jazz.

I didn’t care for this song the first time I heard it, but I’ve been obsessed with it the past couple days. The first Kim Petras song I’ve heard that I really enjoy. Such a fun, light-hearted summer bop :madance: which is just what I need rn.

The video was cute too with everyone just dancing and having fun, and Kim looks great. :unbelievableney:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block