My Britney Spears Documentary Ruined

I was working on this BOMB Britney documentary exposing her c-ship, what exactly happened during Dominations cancellation and just how those around her are leeching off her. I was like 10 minutes in and my laptop totally died on me. I lost the entire thing.

I had added graphics of official court documents of Jodie Montgomerys past elder abuse, had the infamous voicemail from the paralegal and all that jazz. It was very detailed and was going to expose A LOT! Team Britney low key hacked my computer and trashed it tbh

I put a lot of hours into it, so for now I really don’t have it in me to re-do it. :/ I wish I could have shared it with you all.

Thought I would share this tiny clip I had recorded of my screen to at least share something. Enjoy. :(

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MANDIXMX said:

I’m sad :crying1:

I lost a 30 page final edit of a magazine I did for my class. I had to start again, it fvvvking sucks, but, buuuuuttt, when you're re-creating something you come up with bigger & better ideas, I feel like you'll totally excel with this. don't give up :kyliecry: do it as if queen Brinni wished you to :lessons:

God, loooked like this documentary would be the tea spill yall:crying1: I would have probably trash my computer outside the balcony if that happened:bop: but I hope, if you r able to gain the strength and energy again, you can work on it:ugh:don’t loose hope boo:sendinglove:

1 hour ago, MANDIXMX said:

I was working on this BOMB Britney documentary exposing her c-ship, what exactly happened during Dominations cancellation and just how those around her are leeching off her. I was like 10 minutes in and my laptop totally died on me. I lost the entire thing.

I had added graphics of official court documents of Jodie Montgomerys past elder abuse, had the infamous voicemail from the paralegal and all that jazz. It was very detailed and was going to expose A LOT! Team Britney low key hacked my computer and trashed it tbh

I put a lot of hours into it, so for now I really don’t have it in me to re-do it. :/ I wish I could have shared it with you all.

Thought I would share this tiny clip I had recorded of my screen to at least share something. Enjoy. :(

1 minute ago, MANDIXMX said:

No girl I tried, the data became corrupt or something. My Macbook didn’t let me repair any of the drives, only way out was to delete everything and start over. 

Did you try to take it to the nerd squad at Best Buy? :chrissy:

OMG, no! Please don't give up, I can already tell by that 1 minute that it's gonna be amazing.

We really are missing a video like this that summarises everything in the one place.

It also helps that all the commentary are from reputable sources and famous faces - it could really draw attention and make people underrstand the situation better.

Hope you find the passion to start this again, I can tell it would be worth it ;) 

6 hours ago, MANDIXMX said:

I hope you find in it you to re do it. This looked fire and you could be that one to help the freebritney movement good luck 🌈❤️

I hope you can request your work. and my advise is to do few backups first.

I don't really know  if bteam hacked your computer, but i think they can follow all the freebritney thing , what you search, what you say, the people that are been mute SAYS A LOT of this case, Those girls i don't remember the name, Lilo websites, its a strategie, its good to do the video.

but we need to organize as fans , or as a family of Exhale to do something for her, and we need a GOOD PR (public relations) to make the contacts and not be silenced so easy, united we can do more.

Archived