Gimme More hits 100 million on Spotify

Lemon

So Britney's Spotify stats are quite interesting. Thanks to TikTok, Criminal is now her 7th most streamed song (in terms of gaining popularity, not actual streamings). Sometimes and If U Seek Amy are on the top 10 too, but not I'm A Slave 4 U. Britney's hits are quite fluctuating on Spotify which is a sign of the strength of her catalogue and the fact that new generations are listening to her music.

Anyway, Gimme More just hit 100 million streams on Spotify. Circus is at 101 million, too.  Till the World Ends is close with 93 million. This is good!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tik Tok definitely helps, that cringey fest helps the kids to find old classics.

The only good think her team did in recent years was to call the most popular people from Tik tok to dance BOMT. 

Criminal getting way more daily streams than any hit single from FF, I love to see it :makeitrain:

Hopefully a popular tiktoker (I don't know how to call It lol) dances something from Glory. Liar, dwco and iid could be the options.

2 hours ago, Buffybot said:

criminal getting way more daily streams than any hit single from FF, I love to see it :makeitrain:

it's actually a more memorable song than 'IWG' or 'HIAM' :gerlwat:

her biggest missed-hit of the decade tbh :mj: censored MV and not even performed during her tour :mj:

Yesterday I was thinking while streaming Brits MV’s that are under 100 mil :gimmemoar: that we should start tik tok challenges for Slumber Party, Boys, MATM and Born To Make You Happy. All 4 have good dance break downs. I think Slumber Party could surpass the 100 mil mark. The others would at least gain views :) 

gimme more blackout GIF by Britney Spears

2 hours ago, conceptuel said:

it's actually a more memorable song than 'IWG' or 'HIAM' :gerlwat:

her biggest missed-hit of the decade tbh :mj: censored MV and not even performed during her tour :mj:

I think the lyrics (romantic, funny, quotable) and the production make It timeless. I like the FF album a lot, but I agree that criminal it's more memorable, it aged better than the other singles.

The MV views increases more and more every week now, ha revenge :barbie:

Here in Brazil criminal was a huge hit, It plays till today on the radio. Massive!!! :akii:

1 hour ago, Buffybot said:

I think the lyrics (romantic, funny, quotable) and the production make It timeless. I like the FF album a lot, but I agree that criminal it's more memorable, it aged better than the other singles.

The MV views increases more and more every week now, ha revenge :barbie:

Here in Brazil criminal was a huge hit, It plays till today on the radio. Massive!!! :akii:

same in France :gagasmile:

WB was a hit too and after that, nobody knows that Britney's made songs :quirkney:

'when will she come back and throw out some bops' :pieceofwhat: glory's impact

5 hours ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

Yesterday I was thinking while streaming Brits MV’s that are under 100 mil :gimmemoar: that we should start tik tok challenges for Slumber Party, Boys, MATM and Born To Make You Happy. All 4 have good dance break downs. I think Slumber Party could surpass the 100 mil mark. The others would at least gain views :) 

gimme more blackout GIF by Britney Spears

Slumber Party is a lost classic!

Archived