Ariana Grande is recording new music!

• Leader

Ariana Grande is working on new music amidst the pandemic. :yesplease:

She posted a photo at the mic - perhaps in her home studio? 

I absolutely LOVE that Ariana has a passion for recording new music. :katycry:

It's unclear if this shot was taken during the creation of "Stuck With U" alongside Justin Bieber, but judging by the moody, blue-lit glow... issa bop in the works!

ariana.jpg

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

God, I’m afraid that the girl can face overexposure like::mae:. She released Sweetener in 2018, and had 2 huge hits of the era, “No tears left to cry” and “God is a woman”. Then after 6 months in 2019 she release thank u, next with other 2 huge hits “TUN” and “7 rings”. She was the hugest female pop star from 2018 despite her album(Sweetener) having low sales and mediocre success, but was the hugest star of 2019 alongside Billie Eilish with he reading 2nd best selling album of 2019. She basically dominate the scene of 2018-2019 so she should just take break. Overexposure can really damage careers.

• Content Curators
7 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

God, I’m afraid that the girl can face overexposure like::mae:. She released Sweetener in 2018, and had 2 huge hits of the era, “No tears left to cry” and “God is a woman”. Then after 6 months in 2019 she release thank u, next with other 2 huge hits “TUN” and “7 rings”. She was the hugest female pop star from 2018 despite her album(Sweetener) having low sales and mediocre success, but was the hugest star of 2019 alongside Billie Eilish with he reading 2nd best selling album of 2019. She basically dominate the scene of 2018-2019 so she should just take break. Overexposure can really damage careers.

Britney’s career is applicable to ur last sentence:fakecry:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block