Nicki Minaj says if the "Say So" Remix doesn't go #1, she will retire and remove her music

nicki.jpg.d3510ae466f1e5b31877a37f98412f4a.jpg

Nicki is still pressed for a #1 single. :didilie:

She can't see that her Barbz don't care about that or whether or not she wins a Grammy. They know and accepted neither one will happen now. They just know the awards that matter are fan voted, like the Billboard Music Awards. They understand she is hated by the recording academy.

After a fan asked about her new album, she said It ain't coming if "Say So" doesn't hit #1. 

Hits Daily Double and other chart statistics show that Megan the Stallion's "Savage" Remix with Beyonce is actually heading to  #1 next week. It will be interesting if this adds fuel to the current Beyonce hate from Nicki. 

Nicki also said as a punishment that she'll retire and remove all her music and videos from streaming platforms if she doesn't get that #1 single. 

A lot of stan groups and shade blogs are criticizing Nicki for becoming what she hated. A clout chaser. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 3

She got TUSA sucess this year in the hispanic countries... she should be satisfied with that.. :bieber:

haha just kidding, for sure her main focus is to be at top on the US  but she is just trying TOOO hard.. should relax and get some cool collabs or just  record something using a sample of an oldie sucessful song and make it popular on tiktok :receipts2:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Y'all don't know what you want. When she wants to get to #1 you are like "Nicki pls calm down" but then if she doesn't say anything about the charts I see so many people coming for her bc she doesn't have a #1 and a grammy. I see that maybe she is starting to become insecure bc of this, everyone just hatimg on her bc she is the queen of rap but she hasn't had some things like other female rappers.

I know charts are cool and everything but you need to chill y'all.

On 5/6/2020 at 1:26 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

A lot of stan groups and shade blogs are criticizing Nicki for becoming what she hated. A clout chaser. 

This is the tea though :goat:

I really do love Nicki, but all she does these days is start things that don’t need to be started. The world has bigger problems than getting her new feature on an old song to #1. Like, come on gurl :frenchy:

Since the Miley is thing at the VMAs (totally uncalled for, Miley was clearly correct about how nice Nicki is), Nicki is cringe. I stan her music, but she’s hard to support these days. It’s cringe watching her come. for. everyone :eheeek:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

TBH "Superbass", "Starships" and "Anaconda" deserved to be number one, but idk. I don't want to offend the Barbz. I will just say, it did take Nicki seven years to finally collaborate with another female hip hop artist and even then she tried to shade her in the verse. I really think her trying to stifle other females careers ended up biting her in the ***. Honestly it is hard for me to say if Lil Kim or Nicki is the Queen of Rap because if not for Kim, Nicki would not been here, but Nicki did a lot more with the path she was given. But like the LA Times said, how Lady Gaga is the new Queen of Pop, you can't renounce all Madonna did because she opened the doors for GaGa. 

If I was Nicki I couldn't help but think why the girls after me all got number ones, but not me (Iggy, Cardi, and soon Megan). :hillary:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

TBH "Superbass", "Starships" and "Anaconda" deserved to be number one, but idk.

Still can’t believe Starships and Anaconda didn’t go #1. They were huuuge! But Nicki should know that #1s don’t mean anything when you’ve got the impact. She should be grateful for all of her chart records (of which she has many) and focus on what’s good :gimmemoar:

13 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

I will just say, it did take Nicki seven years to finally collaborate with another female hip hop artist and even then she tried to shade her in the verse. I really think her trying to stifle other females careers ended up biting her in the ***.

More tea. Nicki got bitter way too early, and then came off threatened when anyone dare try to follow in her footsteps. Why you gotta do to the new girls what they did to you when you were the new girl, ya know :mhm:

18 minutes ago, Born2Die said:

Honestly it is hard for me to say if Lil Kim or Nicki is the Queen of Rap because if not for Kim, Nicki would not been here, but Nicki did a lot more with the path she was given. But like the LA Times said, how Lady Gaga is the new Queen of Pop, you can't renounce all Madonna did because she opened the doors for GaGa. 

This is what I don’t get, why they get so caught up in their egos. They’re all rich, they’re all legends and they all contributed to popular culture in a big way. Cher paved the way for Madonna, who paved the way Britney etc.

Lil Kim paved the way for Nicki, who paved the way for cardi and etc. It’s progression. I can’t believe I’m saying this but Nicki should take a lead out of Kanye’s book and stan her own impact a little more. 

• Like 1

She won't go number 1, back in 2014 she should have released feeling myself on YouTube, that would have gotten her first number 1, it's too late now, the general public is sick of her and everyone has their eyes on Megan and Doja. People in the hood are not even playing her music or supporting her like they used too, her last bet is to go back to pop. Her featured is all she has now :yaknow:

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block