What are you grateful for today?

I'm grateful for How to Get Away with ******. 💛💜🧡

I just ate my first meal and was catching up on the last 4 episodes since it came back last April from it's fall mid-season finale last year. And it gave me a really good solid cry. It just feels good to cry and release some emotions.:crying1:

I can't believe the show is ending and we're down to the last 2 episodes. All my shows have ended / are ending. I'm getting old. :sobbing:

• Love 5
  • Like 2
Just now, Urbanney said:

That sounds so good. I’ve been dying for a cake recently for some reason (I don’t usually) lol

Well I've been seeing that recipe on a vegan Hebrew website my sister sent me and it looked sooooo good so I had to try it even tho I suck at baking and surprisingly it turned out perfectly the dough is just to die for and it's without butter nor eggs .....:janet:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block