What are you grateful for today?

• 4 weeks later...

Good morning Exhale!

Today, I’m extremely grateful that I think I have finally found my career path. I just graduated college last month and have been job searching but generally not feeling good about it. I haven’t been really that excited about any of the listings. I have generally been feeling anxious and sort of dreading the future rather than looking forward to it. I also have been feeling kinda lost and insecure in my qualifications/abilities for any of the jobs. 

However, today, I think I finally found the right path for me, and I can’t even begin to describe how good and exciting it feels and how much of a weight it is off of my shoulders. Instead of wondering how things are going to turn out and the future being an unknown void, I finally now have a plan for both the short-term and long-term, and I feel really excited, passionate, and confident in my future and my ability to do well on the path. 

Thank you God 🙏🏼 :yasqueen: :ahhh: :pumped:

• Love 4
  • 3 weeks later...

Today I’m grateful for The Cure, Norah Jones and Katie Melula making my Monday a little easier :)

4 hours ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

I am grateful for my family 

My supportive friends circle 

My Glory vinyl and honestly Britney because i am all alone in my apartment in the city but listening to her and watching her help so much :crying1:

:bigkiss:

Sending you love! 

• Love 2
  • Leader

Super grateful for Exhale. This is probably the happiest I've ever been with BreatheHeavy. For literally years I just would write and post stories and not communicate with anyone here. I thought that's what BH needed to be. Some kinda ~Rolling Stone~ news website. Now that this place is a community BH is thriving more than ever. So fun to watch this place blossom. 🙏 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I'm in super good physical health, my mental health is THE BEST its ever been(allegedly i am BIPOLAR), my family is in good health, we have enough money to get by and more than enough food on the table with a few luxuries. So by no means are we rich or even middle class but we are doing well. I thank the God/Universe...etc. who keeps bringing me blessings!

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, monkeystar88 said:

I'm in super good physical health, my mental health is THE BEST its ever been(allegedly i am BIPOLAR), my family is in good health, we have enough money to get by and more than enough food on the table with a few luxuries. So by no means are we rich or even middle class but we are doing well. I thank the God/Universe...etc. who keeps bringing me blessings!

This is lovely and made me smile.

I’m gonna pour this energy into my Tuesday 

:)

• Love 1
On 5/6/2020 at 7:55 AM, reecejwilson said:

I'm grateful for quite a lot of things. I've realised now it's more important than ever to be grateful for everything. You know. I'm grateful for the fact that I have a car, a job, I'm currently studying, and more. I'm grateful that I can visit Exhale and talk about my favourite singer when talking to my friends about her sometimes falls on deaf ears :haha: 

I used to volunteer for a community group that would go out to Glasgow city centre with portable trolleys packed with food, drink & other essentials to hand out to the homeless people. Every Tuesday and Sunday I'd get the train to the centre, go to the Pizza Hut by the train station who donated to us every week and went along. It was a fantastic time. I met some amazing people and I'm super grateful for the life experience it gave me, and the friends I made :urite:

Oh man! Can you marry me someday! 

I've been trying to say affirmations daily recently haven't hit everyday but almost and my "lost" Curious Heart package came in and the seller already had sent me a new one that i have received and I told the seller how do i return it and they said to keep it!  As little as it is I think it's the universe bringing me a gift for thanking it. I'm also doing a vision board.

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
32 minutes ago, monkeystar88 said:

I've been trying to say affirmations daily recently haven't hit everyday but almost and my "lost" Curious Heart package came in and the seller already had sent me a new one that i have received and I told the seller how do i return it and they said to keep it!  As little as it is I think it's the universe bringing me a gift for thanking it. I'm also doing a vision board.

it looks gorgeous! (assuming thats the one on your profile) I been thinking long and hard about getting that or in control 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block