INNA Appreciation Thread

Are there any fellow INNA fans in here? :qtbrit:

If there are, lets discuss her iconicity and how underappreciated she is.

INNA - Tu Manera | Official Music Video - YouTube

And for those who don't know her (:gunriah:) allow yourself to be utterly slayed!

INNA is a Romanian music phenomenon and is  a huge star in Eastern Europe countries. If you are from outside there, there is a chance that you know these smash hits:

I think these are her most internationally known songs :brityes: However! Romanian Queen has a tremendous amount of absolutely flawless songs that deserve more recognition (although, as I said, majority of her songs become hits in Eastern Europe). Let me start with these ones: 

^ this one is basically Romanian Me Against The Music (the queen and the princess together)

And here are some of her iconic classics without which any party in Poland cannot take place

her first hit song

She was also a part of G-Girls girlsband

and here is her newest single, which is cirrently a moderate hit in Poland and hopefully will gain momentum as it is great :queenflopga:

Any thoughts about beautiful and talented INNA? :deserves: you need to know that besides being flawless and iconic she has also a degree in music and is a polyglot, being able to speak and sing in Romanian, English, Spanish and French :yasqueen:

For more great songs (this isn't even a half of her hits and great pieces of work) visit my flawless spotify playlist (get that promo) :thelook::

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4MRJwN4L8ZRDjdfeoHnSlw?si=pwk6upu1SySHGOFCWnEmtg

inna.jpg.ac594ad02a6936e8b1a6893df0ba4b84.jpg

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Sun is Up is an absolut classic! But I remember tgat the first song of her that I really liked was 10 Minutes. It was a hit in the same time when Circus and I remember that I heard both these songs for the first time when they were aired one by one on VIVA channel. The slayage dose was overwhelming  :airpls: So I can say that I started stanning INNA and Britney in the very same moment :yaknow:

59 minutes ago, ShatteredBird said:

I used to like Inna when I was like 11 back in 2012. I haven’t heard any of her songs after then but I loved Hot and Sun Is Up. I thought that was her peak but I’ve seen a lot of people mention her newer music since then.

You need to listen to the "INNA" album from 2015, it's absolutely flawless. Full of great bops :whiteladydance:  Seriously, I would say that even though the first two albums may have been the peak of her international popularity, her music reallu gets better with time. Her songs were always great though :queenflopga: Probably the only song that I dont like is this crap with Pitbull :ipass:

And yes, Deja Vu is great! It also reminds me of my early teenage years and my first parties :katycry:

43 minutes ago, dark_wolf said:

How could I forget INNA ? My favorite song of her is "Sun is Up", it was a huge hit in France.
I also like Alexandra Stan (fave song One Million ft that guy).

Alexandra Stan's album "Alesta" is fire :firega:

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Matiz said:

Alexandra Stan's album "Alesta" is fire :firega:

I'm listening to it actually and.. I've changed my mind, One Million is no longer my favorite.
Écoute is my fave right now (but that could change when I'll listen to Mami) & We Wanna is so damn good !

I knew she collabed with INNA several times but I didn't know that she was in a girl group with her. Too bad she left it tho.

2 hours ago, dark_wolf said:

I'm listening to it actually and.. I've changed my mind, One Million is no longer my favorite.
Écoute is my fave right now (but that could change when I'll listen to Mami) & We Wanna is so damn good !

I knew she collabed with INNA several times but I didn't know that she was in a girl group with her. Too bad she left it tho.

Yasss, I love Ecoute, such a great song. I think that ma favourite song from that album is La Fuega :brityes:

Well, G Girls actually released only that two songs. And even though Call the Police was quite succesful (in Poland it was a big hit) Milk&Honey flopped(sadly, I like this song :() and I think Global Records expected the group to be a bigger success as its members were already big stars. Coming back to Alexandra, I have a feeling that her career is over. She hasn't released anything listenable since Alesta and when I've heard this **** I was like :watrusayin::wtf::umwtf:

I'll put it in spoiler so not to destroy the slayage of this thread

Spoiler

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Matiz said:

Yasss, I love Ecoute, such a great song. I think that ma favourite song from that album is La Fuega :brityes:

Well, G Girls actually released only that two songs. And even though Call the Police was quite succesful (in Poland it was a big hit) Milk&Honey flopped(sadly, I like this song :() and I think Global Records expected the group to be a bigger success as its members were already big stars. Coming back to Alexandra, I have a feeling that her career is over. She hasn't released anything listenable since Alesta and when I've heard this **** I was like :watrusayin::wtf::umwtf:

I'll put it in spoiler so not to destroy the slayage of this thread

Hide contents

I love Milk&Honey, it's a bop. And I don't like Baby it's OK, sounds like a demo reject..

Anyways, thanks cause I listened to Alexandra's other albums (I only knew "Saxobeats")

35 minutes ago, dark_wolf said:

I love Milk&Honey, it's a bop. And I don't like Baby it's OK, sounds like a demo reject..

Anyways, thanks cause I listened to Alexandra's other albums (I only knew "Saxobeats")

You're welcome ;) And now, listen to INNA :mhm: The best choice would be my playlist :queenflopga: no pressure :jj:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4MRJwN4L8ZRDjdfeoHnSlw?si=pwk6upu1SySHGOFCWnEmtg

now available also on YouTube :qtbrit:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block