Have you guys seen this?

grgnt

"Britney’s people have refused to take Courtney’s slurred bait. Her spokesperson Louise Taylor issued a response to The Daily News that amounts to “whatever.”

“We’re not commenting on Courtney Love, or any aliens who might come to Earth to impregnate people.” The News reports that there’s a report coming out in a British tabloid from “a female member of the Spears family who contends she can back up Love’s allegation.” 

Source

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, C0CKy said:

Yep. 

And notice how Courtney was never sued, yet they’ll sue fans for MUCH less. It makes me believe there’s some truth to her claims. 

This exactly what I thought about what Courtney said. But Lou’s respond... I mean... what even did she said? 😂😂😂

14 minutes ago, grgnt said:

This exactly what I thought about what Courtney said. But Lou’s respond... I mean... what even did she said? 😂😂😂

Funny how she mentions an alien coming to Earth to impregnate women since that's the story of Jesus

She should be put in a conservatorship for blasphemy  :gagasmile:

33 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Not even last year when ONCE again made those accusations 

I forgot about her bringing them up again last year. Great point.

You can’t sue someone for slander if what they’re saying is true. Plus they seem to be very afraid of ruffling Courtney’s feathers. If it was one of us saying it, you know we’d have our day in court. She might have receipts that they’re afraid of. 

48 minutes ago, C0CKy said:

I forgot about her bringing them up again last year. Great point.

You can’t sue someone for slander if what they’re saying is true. Plus they seem to be very afraid of ruffling Courtney’s feathers. If it was one of us saying it, you know we’d have our day in court. She might have receipts that they’re afraid of. 

I always thought Courtney has this information from Sam Lufti. Because both, Brit and her were very close to Sam.Brit was very lonely at that time. Who knows what she told him. Maybe she thought she could trust him. But now it is emerging that Courtney´s contact details are in Epstine's phone book. And Taryn Manning wrote on Instagram that Briteny is into something since she was a baby.

" I’m sure there’s a second cousin somewhere willing to lie for some cash." Do they talk about Ali? Or even Jessica?

7 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

I always thought Courtney has this information from Sam Lufti. Because both, Brit and her were very close to Sam.Brit was very lonely at that time. Who knows what she told him. Maybe she thought she could trust him. But now it is emerging that Courtney´s contact details are in Epstine's phone book. And Taryn Manning wrote on Instagram that Briteny is into something since she was a baby.

" I’m sure there’s a second cousin somewhere willing to lie for some cash." Do they talk about Ali? Or even Jessica?

I kinda thought the same tbh. So why wouldn’t they sue her or send a cease and decist at the very least? Taryn Manning wrote what now? What does she mean by Britney being into something since she was a baby?

27 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Who knows what’s really going on, Hollywood is a creepy tricky place. 

True. What matters the most is Britney’s freedom and happiness.

But also we all live for a drama. A little bit. Aren’t we? 😇 :truthtea:

Her Father is an alcoholic, sober now but a drunkard when she was little. Alcoholics do terrible things and incest may have been one of them. It might be true – I certainly hope not.

Have to agree. His own grandson has a restraining order against him and he's supposed to be an ex-alcoholic. Imagine the abuse Britney went through as a child.

1 hour ago, C0CKy said:

I kinda thought the same tbh. So why wouldn’t they sue her or send a cease and decist at the very least? Taryn Manning wrote what now? What does she mean by Britney being into something since she was a baby?

It was a response to a question. Taryn doesn´t say exactly what. Just that Brit is into something since she was a baby. I tried to find it! I think I made a screenshot.

Archived