BLACKPINK share "How You Like That" concept teaser videos

• Super Mods
On 5/4/2020 at 9:11 PM, Alex_1991 said:

I used to love them so much, but I grew tired of waiting. They literally have two songs per year. They're lazy and their latest performances were a snoozefest. 

G Idle is my favourite kpop group nowadays. They have literally ULTIMATE BOPS, they work hard, they can sing, can dance, write their own songs, have charisma, passion and their performances are among the best of Kpop history. 

If you don't believe me check this out:

Their videos are on a whole nother level

Best thing happened on kpop after 2Ne1

Same, Blackpink definitely have some of the best bops in kpop atm but YG is RUINING them brutally. I have also grown to adore G-IDLE and Itzy, wannabe is sucha bop and has such hardcore dancing 

Here's to the hard-working groups with good labels behind them :clicktina:

6 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Rumor has it, these were shot by the same guy who did the "Future Nostalgia" shoot. We about to get a SERVE!!! :lessons:

Oh, maybe that’s why I get such a 80s-early 00s retro vibe from the shoots. But ngl, the photoshoot is pretty good. Maybe we might expect a 80s electro-infused K-pop with their new “comeback”

• Like 1

I don't like k-pop at all tbh especially the boybands :ehum: they dance well though :brit2016:

but their style of singing & watching the camera :xcuseme: why is my little sister more manly than a bunch of guys in their late-20s, they try too hard to be ****/post-bad but it's a gros raté for me, nonetheless I guess that their audience likes that kind of look? :janet: they should take some notes on ji-chang wook 

let's get back to your thread

I'm just wondering how can their YT views be so high when they flop so much outside Korea :jl:

Spoiler

btw is that true that these girls can't date/marry a guy if they wanted to keep singing under their label?

I still don’t get the hype. They’re stunning, but the music isn’t capturing my attention. And respectfully, does everyone know what they’re singing? Or am I the only one that doesn’t speak the Korean language? They can put on a show, and give a good visual, but I don’t see them truly cracking the US market. Kinda like BTS is huge, but they haven’t made a big impact in the US market. I want so badly to get into k-pop 😕 

edit: just watched the teasers and I guess the song is in English? If so, take my money :letitburn:

25 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

I still don’t get the hype. They’re stunning, but the music isn’t capturing my attention. And respectfully, does everyone know what they’re singing? Or am I the only one that doesn’t speak the Korean language? They can put on a show, and give a good visual, but I don’t see them truly cracking the US market. Kinda like BTS is huge, but they haven’t made a big impact in the US market. I want so badly to get into k-pop 😕 

edit: just watched the teasers and I guess the song is in English? If so, take my money :letitburn:

They make bop after bop! 

This is a ultimate banger :shaktongue:

8 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

They make bop after bop! 

This is a ultimate banger :shaktongue:

Hmm. This has good spots, but overall it’s giving me “Now That’s What I Call Music 84” and very...video game background music. They can perform very well, but I just can’t seem to connect with the music. Which is frustrating because I want to stan 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block