Celine Dion is underrated

When it comes to the vocal trinity... people usually ignore or rarely talk about Celine Dion. 

As an artist I feel she's underrated and definitely not just a damn boat song. 

But unlike whitney or Mariah, she really has done every genre. She even worked with Max Martin in his early years before his 2010 domination of the last decade in pop music. 

We need to praise Celine for not sticking to one genre, but actually experimenting in several genres of pop and classical music. 

celine-dion.jpg.ec5a80d6b0fb1b19be65a52f39193f9a.jpg

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

I think I see your point. I think Celine's fanbase is what's in question. It's DEFINITELY no lambily, and certainly not Whitney's fanbase. She's appreciated commercially and critically, but she doesn't have the following of the other two parts of the trinity, sorry Celine fans. :)  Just my two cents.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block