So is there gonna be a Day 2 for #JusticeForGlory

nakedsoldier

3 hours ago, ShatteredBird said:

I’ve also just thought... when they were releasing all Britney albums on vinyl and they were selling like 3-5k vinyls, we should have done a promo campaign for each album on iTunes and Spotify too. We might’ve gotten them to chart again in the Billboard 200.

That would have been a fabulous idea back then! Thanks for thinking ahead sis.   :orangu:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, whoisit said:

What are you going to do with 10 or more copies? 

THANK YOU.

I could have wrote this too tbh, but I already raised a few eyebrows for spilling some tea in another thread and people think i'm being "negative" when i'm really not.

So i chose to overexplain. :haha:

2 hours ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

That would have been a fabulous idea back then! Thanks for thinking ahead sis.   :orangu:

As usual I only have good ideas when it’s too late:orangu:

I would have joined the website back then just to give the idea:orangu:

But if they release all albums in vinyl again maybe in a different color we should do it. I’m sure they all sold out anyways so there should be some demand

How exactly does one do a day 2?? :watrusayin: Don’t get me wrong I supported and bought the album yesterday, but anything more than that just seems redundant :yaknow: I highly doubt this is promoting the album to new listeners... It’s the same fans buying the same album over and over and over. Since it’s release I have now purchased Glory three times. I think that’s enough :mhm: We purchased, it charted on iTunes, she was happy. That’s a success in my book :bedtime:

Archived