So is there gonna be a Day 2 for #JusticeForGlory

nakedsoldier

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Drake is not leaving the #1 spot until the next big artists releases. Also that country guy Kenny has a big fanbase, he’s battling with Drake for the #1 spot on Billboard this week, I think we’ve reached the peak. Had we done it when the Madonna/Mariah Carey fans did then we could have def gotten to #1.

Maybe we could it with In The Zone or Britney in the future when there’s no competition so she acknowledges those masterpieces:tongueney:

29 minutes ago, ShatteredBird said:

I’ve also just thought... when they were releasing all Britney albums on vinyl and they were selling like 3-5k vinyls, we should have done a promo campaign for each album on iTunes and Spotify too. We might’ve gotten them to chart again in the Billboard 200.

The albums charted back in the billboard 200, when they were released in vinyl forms....In the zone re-entered the charts and peaked higher than The lion king soundtrack:hahaha:

Just now, ShatteredBird said:

Oh wow never knew:ohdear: Impressive:britlol:

I am just laughing to death remembering her useless and crappy fan base known as the Beyhive (:hahaha:) saying “Beyoncé will be famous forever and ever and will never face a decline” and “Beyoncé is still relevant unlike Brittleknee”:airpls: guess the tables have turned now:gloria:

1 hour ago, DignifiedLove said:

That martijn dude and emailmyp****y aka @Jawni****sJordansBoyfriend are the ones to blame for this mess. Had they only chosen a day where competition wasn’t as stiff, she easily could have gone #1. Knee stans really do live in an alternate universe. No concept of reality or time and it shows.  :nyheadache:

Wait, how did you know they were the ones who organized it?

Also, on topic.

The iTunes chart is a real time chart. It doesn't accumulate. It's probably somewhere in 900+ or out of the chart completely by now. I'm saying, there won't be a Day 2 because it will be like back to zero. It will be Day 1, again. Which means those who already bought copies yesterday, will have to buy AGAIN (and on top of that is the original copy that they bought in 2016). That's asking more people to buy Glory again and again:yesokay:

If Glory didn't sell enough to secure the #1 spot on the iTunes chart the first time in 2016, and if it didn't sell enough in 2020 during a pandemic and quarantine when no one else is selling big numbers (except on the week when Drake and Kenney Chesney released their albums) to even match her peak of #2 in 2016, I think it will just be hard. Unless everyone WILL participate. And we all know this fanbase is divided whether to boycott or not. I'm for the not. Never have, never will. :donewithit:

But even I didn't participate cause I already have 3 digital copies of Glory from back in the day. :eheeek:

I know a very dear friend who participated in the Glory campaign yesterday that was a concern for him having multiple copies of the same album. :embarrassney:

What i'm saying this is asking too much. And it will only really, truly work and succeed, if everyone participates. I mean, like I said I already have multiple copies but if everyone is really game to participate, of course i'll reconsider.

Just my 2 cents.

34 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Also, on topic.

The iTunes chart is a real time chart. It doesn't accumulate. It's probably somewhere in 900+ or out of the chart completely by now. I'm saying, there won't be a Day 2 because it will be like back to zero. It will be Day 1, again. Which means those who already bought copies yesterday, will have to buy AGAIN (and on top of that is the original copy that they bought in 2016). That's asking more people to buy Glory again and again:yesokay:

If Glory didn't sell enough to secure the #1 spot on the iTunes chart the first time in 2016, and if it didn't sell enough in 2020 during a pandemic and quarantine when no one else is selling big numbers (except on the week when Drake and Kenney Chesney released their albums) to even match her peak of #2 in 2016, I think it will just be hard. Unless everyone WILL participate. And we all know this fanbase is divided whether to boycott or not. I'm for the not. Never have, never will. :donewithit:

But even I didn't participate cause I already have 3 digital copies of Glory from back in the day. :eheeek:

I know a very dear friend who participated in the Glory campaign yesterday that was a concern for him having multiple copies of the same album. :embarrassney:

What i'm saying this is asking too much. And it will only really, truly work and succeed, if everyone participates. I mean, like I said I already have multiple copies but if everyone is really game to participate, of course i'll reconsider.

Just my 2 cents.

Oh really I never knew that! But I mean free streams are also counted I would suppose:ohwut:

Archived