Lana Del Rey’s best and worst album?

Which was Lana del rey’s best album?  

75 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

lana-albums.jpg.d1ec2b0f5c33c259c199649d127e3199.jpg

Ever since Lana released her 7-million no. 2 sophomore album, Born to Die... Lana has managed to release 6 studio albums (her most recent being NFR released in 2019) in which 4 have received massive critical acclaim from the GP, fans and critics.

So, of these 6 studio albums, which was Lana's best work and worst album ?

Vote in the poll!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, IgorMarleyBasic said:

This is HARD! To be honest, it's nearly impossible, at least for the worst one :imacat:

FAV: NFR :praisega:

LEAST: luckily, you put the first album as well, so it has to be that one cause the rest is just pure artistry for me. :yasqueen:

lana del rey love GIF

;) Will you donate me some points for my charity? 

• Love 1

I had voted as Lust for Life as the worst but I didn't see that LDL self-titled was there as well (since I never really see her as part of her discography). Anyways, my ordering would go

6. Lana Del Rey 

5. Lust for Life (lots of boring lows unfortunately)

4. Born To Die

3. Ultraviolence

2. Norman ******* Rockwell

1. Honeymoon

2-3 can swap places sometimes since I feel BTD aging like milk, but then again some songs are still masterpieces. Ultraviolence is great, but I overplayed it back in 2014 and at this point I need to be in a specific mood to listen to it.

1-2 can also swap places as well but I still have some skips on NFR (because I haven't listened to them enough to understand their beauty). Honeymoon has none.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block