What do you think of RuPaul’s music?

His music is definitely generic AF, but I’m still here for it.

1aeE.gif 

It’s always been used as a vehicle to promote Drag Race since day one, so if you listen to it from that perspective (and if you’re a fan of the show itself), it can be entertaining, especially the cast remixes and the Rusicals. My faves of solo Ru are Supermodel, Call Me Mother, Sissy That Walk, and Cover Girl, and my favorite cast remixes are Read U Wrote U, Kitty Girl, and Queens Everywhere. 

Honestly, the queens / performers that got their start on Drag Race put out better music than Ru does. I would look at Todrick Hall, Alaska Thunder**** (for campy comedy), Trixie Mattel, Adore Delano, Courtney Act, Ginger Minj, Blair St. Clair, etc. 

Who’s watching Canada’s Drag Race right now and who are you rooting for? 🇨🇦 

I love some of his songs, it always gets me in a good mood!  For those who thinks his songs are more generic, I recommend his early works, it's more club oriented and different from today's music scene.

The performance of I'm Coming Out at VH1 Divas was epic, and he has a very good singing voice.

People likes to make fun of Ru or say bad things about him, but to breakthrough as he did in the 90s and keep the ball rolling was insane.

This is one of my favorites, for sure:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block