The Zone blocked me on Instagram....

Nikc93

They blocked me lol. They're selling Britney themed face masks now and I sent a message saying "So funny to see other celebs creating masks for coronavirus relief while Britney's team takes advantage of the situation for profit." That was April 25th and I realized I haven't seen anything from them for a while so I checked and they blocked me. So petty. 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Leader
23 minutes ago, Nikc93 said:

They blocked me lol. They're selling Britney themed face masks now and I sent a message saying "So funny to see other celebs creating masks for coronavirus relief while Britney's team takes advantage of the situation for profit." That was April 25th and I realized I haven't seen anything from them for a while so I checked and they blocked me. So petty. 

Alexa, don't play Breathe On Me by Britney Spears. 

28 minutes ago, Nikc93 said:

You deserve to be banned from the army !!! 🚫

22 minutes ago, reecejwilson said:

95331633_266613858060306_861889439683575808_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=KLkwGZAf_PYAX8Vf_Md&_nc_ht=scontent-lht6-1.xx&oh=7a94cedbd512227a9b1ee64b16396625&oe=5ED38F3F

The rage jumped out :ohwut:

This is amazing! :makeitrain: I never even followed the Zone on instagram and now I'm tempted to send them something like this too. Serves them right to know that her fans will never support Britney the brand again until she's completely free.

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, LouLouTaylor said:

Invest your time in purchasing merch !!!!! 🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Is there gonna be a hashtag sale? You’ve been on a roll with the hashtag Monday’s and trivia Tuesday’s lately so maybe that will help. :tbh:

Archived