Kylie Minogue is in the studio with famed Madonna producer Mirwais Ahmadzaï

Kylie Brazil reports that Kylie minogue is in the studio with French techno producer and a frequent collaborator of Madonna, Mirwais (2000's Music, 2003's American Life and 2019's Madame X being their heavily collaborated projects). 

He started as the main producer of Confessions on a Dance Floor. Most of the leaked songs proved where the direction started. Besides the two bonus tracks, one for the limited edition box set and the other as an mp3 exclusive to her official fan club, Madonna basically abandoned that direction as Mirwais was trying to make it political and Madonna herself said that her documentary was her political statements while the music needed to be separate from it. 

If you listen to both American life and Madame X, these two are her most politically driven albums to date. Which has caused a divide among her fans. Some fans just want the music as an escape kind of like she did in the 80s.

That's what scares me.

Kylie, just like Britney Spears, has always been an escape from life kinda pop star. Which is why many fans never left her. She never got preachy or criticized anybody's beliefs or ideology in religion and politics the way Madonna has.

Kylie never relied on shock value.

Though Impossible Princess is very controversial among the Kylie fandoms. It's really the only album her fans are divided on. Most love Golden. For IP... It's the exact opposite, but gets shady praise as Light Years is viewed by fans as a return to form type album for Kylie fans (especially the UK fan base). 

Kylie working with Mirwais really scares me. I hope the political stuff isn't the case, but With Mirwais attached anything can happen.

@JordanMiller

@Roxxy

@babyimmafreak90

kylie-mirwais.jpg.70dfd3cb00d9236842266a91ecbbe759.jpg

• Love 2
24 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Kylie just like Britney spears has always been an escape from life kinda pop star. Which is why many fans never left her. As she never got preachy or criticized anybody's beliefs or ideology in religion and politics the way Madonna has.

Period. :barbie:

• Like 1

I live for controversy Madonna, I live for her 90s/2000’s albums about religion and politics, I am for Kylie trying something more controversial on her next album ...she has enough feel good let’s dance songs...I’d love for her to do something with substance.

• Love 1

I can't WAIT to hear that!! I love his work with Madonna and Kylie is my 2nd fave artist after Britney =) She needs a dance album, I'm tired of her straying from dance/pop. KMO was a nod to her first album and it wasn't great. Golden was actually a really good album but I really just want her to go back to her dance roots.

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

Auuuustra-li-an li-ife (australian life)~

I live the australian dream. You are... the best thing i've seen. You are... not just a dream.

Australian life~ :bop:

I tried to be a kangaroo 🦘 

i tried to be a koala 🐨 
but some how I’m still m - dolla 💰 

madonna burning up GIF

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

The tweet says that she's recording a song for Mirwais' forthcoming album, not hers, and I think it's not a reliable source, since they are extracting that info from a Kylie forum. Her next studio album will be disco inspired, as she confirmed a couple of times last year

My biggest issue with some of the Mirwais/Madonna songs are the lyrics..which I'm pretty sure is 100% M. Personally- I think she works better with professional song writers. Most of her best songs are songs she co-wrote or someone else wrote completely. Everytime I hear a lyric that makes me cringe- it usually means M didn't have a co-writer.  I would LOVE a Mirwais/Kylie album completely inspired by 80's techno. That would be amazing... :) 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block